BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Dallas, TX
They charge you extra every year. A lot extra. So you have to keep calling every year. The internet is fast and we have no problems with that.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Indianapolis, IN
We haven't really have a choice for internet and cable. If we call usually service is good. They work had to fix issues. I don't like if a persons comes to fix something, seems like they have to always rewire stuff.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Hemet, CA
Its good for basic cable and they have a good connection it doesnt glitch or freeze or loose signal
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Beavercreek, OH
I truly believe that we overpay for cable and Internet from time warner. However, every time I've called to cancel they do lower my bill so we have yet to switch!
Sandy W.
Sandy W.
Southport, NC
Time Warner Cable is the best! No interruptions because of the weather, no blackouts. With DirectTV, the picture is always freezing up for one reason or another.
Shondelle D.
Shondelle D.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Been using time warner for a long time they r a company they have just about have all the channels you need I'm a sports lover so I watch just about all my sports
Heather  H.
Heather H.
Somerset, KY
For the most part the service has been good. We have had issues with poor signals, random drops in internet connection & one incident with poor customer service.
Carlos R.
Carlos R.
Ridgewood, NY
Service has definitely improved, customer service is better than it has been. Less time to speak with an agent. Good Internet service and cable service as well.
Doris D.
Doris D.
W Terre Haute, IN
Haven't had cable issues but phone and internet have worked less than it has worked had serviced an it was something to do with modem so they put in new one. but no credit on bill
Christi M.
Christi M.
Great internet service. Bad customer service. No deals for long tim cable/internet customers. Only new customers. Prices go up every year.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?