BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Bee R.
Monticello, NY
A bit overpriced, but one of the only companies in my area that I can afford. Which sucks. My internet is always crapping out and I'm always calling to have them remotely reset it to get it to work. It's not like I live in the sticks either, I live in a pretty big town! The speed is decent when it actually works, so they've got that going for them.
Syrie C.
Decent. We've run into quite a few problems with cable. We ended up switching our TV to direct TV which we get 100x more channels with for around the same price that cable was charging for a few channels. As far as being an Internet/wifi provider, not horrible.
Kiani L.
No our favorite provider. We use to have Comcast in Georgia. Their service was amazing. We don't find Time Warner the best value for services offered. They have a monopoly in this area. Options aren't available which is why our service is with them.
Kristen J.
Marshville , NC
The quality is great, when it works. We are promised speeds that we aren't getting and it's pretty disappointing. Also, we see people getting awesome promo rates, while we as 10+ year customers get overcharged. Leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
Paula G.
Centerville, OH
Their customer service is terrible. You are always on the phone forever and they never know what they are talking about so they have to transfer you serveral times. If it was not for their lower rates I would switch.
Caitlin P.
Austin , TX
I've heard awful things about time warner in the past, but my experience with them the past few months have been great. Their customer service line has been very helpful so far. It does seem a little overpriced though.
Leslie M.
They have okay customer service. The installation of our internet and cable was quick and easy.
Poca A.
Delmar, NY
I really dislike Time Warner Cable. I've had several bad experiences with them but they are the only cable network available in my area. They also just raise my bill by $30 and I only have the basic package. If I had a choice I would definitely go somewhere else
Christina W.
I HATE TIME WARNER CABLE WITH THE FIRE OF 1000 SUNS!!! They overcharge, give terrible service, and every time I turn around my bill is going up. I would switch companies in a heartbeat but there is no other competitor where I live.
Kristina S.
Brown deer , WI
Time warner sucks. They overcharge for crap channels and when you have a problem their customer service reps will keep transferring you to other people hoping you will eventually give up and just hang up the phone.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?