BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ashley A.
To over priced and you get the same channels but they charge so much for the same thing I hate time warner run from it
Lisa F.
Lexington, KY
The DVRs we have aren't the most reliable or swift. We don't have another choice for cable here in Lexington, KY so there isn't another choice or any competition.
Elizabeth A.
Burnside, KY
I have had more outages with TWC than I ever did with windstream. Sometimes I regret switching but their channel lineup is better than Dish and at a better price.
Desiree J.
Lexington, SC
I have issues with TWC. The internet is spotty sometimes and we've had to replace our modem/router twice within the past 12 months. But the prices stay reasonable.
Angelina V.
Pomona, CA
Great service..never an issues gets great internet speed and also my husband gets to watch his favorite sports team without missing a game
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
Uses this for Internet very fast reliable and affordable very happy with my service wish they had more promotions thou
Angela M.
Erie, PA
Way better than Verizon that's for sure. Works excellent for all the downloading an streaming in this family, no more arguing an whinning.
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
Been using ing there services for years. My entire family uses there service. They keep you up to date and offer verity which is a big plus
Margarita R.
Loma Linda, CA
They have good prices. I never have to worry about service going out with bad weather. Cheaper then a satellite service I previously used.
becca g.
Wingate, NC
I like time warner cable sometimes. Other times it absolutely drives me crazy! The customer service is wishy washy and it's hard to explain some of my bill charges
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?