BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Kim C.
Kim C.
Only internet provider in our area, terrible service. Router needs reset often, customer service is slow, home visits to fix an issue take days. No discount for loss of wifi x 4 days.
T T.
T T.
If we could go back to Fios we would in a heartbeat. Over priced and service is horrible. Our cable box and Internet stop working all the time. On demand is never on demand when I want to work. Customer Service is never helpful
Mariyah M.
Mariyah M.
Im not reAlly a fan of time warner they have a limited amount of channels with hundreds of repeat channels they don't have normal on demand like every other cabel network. Its annoying
Roxie K.
Roxie K.
Salisbury , NC
Pretty good but their prices change too often - we recently switched our cable to dish because of this (had to keep the internet because they are the best for our area)
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Horrible customer service and high prices unless you are a new subscriber. It's a constant battle to get good connection and the rates are ridiculous! Free me from the cable company!
Jo D.
Jo D.
Works for all intents and purposes. WiFi is occasionally slow and annoying, and there's a decent amount of buffering for the Roku and Netflix, but overall it's not bad.
Maica C.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
The absolute worst company. Extremely over priced and has the worst service. Unfortunately it is the only cable company available in my area.
Sophie N.
Sophie N.
Los Angeles, CA
Time warner is great! Their customer service is extremely helpful and that is something that is very important to me. They have always helped me when I have needed it
Chelse S.
Chelse S.
Terre Haute, IN
Internet is fast and reasonably priced. Their customer service is awesome. They always fix any problems we have immediately or come out the next day to get it fixed.
Krys B.
Krys B.
Old forge , NY
I've never had a problem with time warner before . They always come around the time they say they will and our internet doesn't go out every 2 days like frontier does .
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?