BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kinnedy M.
Vidor, TX
Works well enough and they promptly show up to fix things but my auto pay feature doesn't work so I am annoyed by that.
Lesley C.
Chapel Hill, NC
Pretty good internet. Good customer service, and usually doesn't go down when we have storms, so it is fairly reliable.
Amber M.
Leavenworth, KS
Service is spotty and customer service is not usually very helpful. The cost of the service keeps going up and the quality keeps going down.
Laura S.
Watertown, NY
I find TMC to be to expensive, I really never have any problems with them and there service is great, I just think the package I have with them is not worth it.
Jesca S.
TW is slow when you have an issue. Never on time when they say they will be at your house. When you're on the phone with them, they transfer you about 30 times.
Bethany L.
Mapleton, ME
Can be slow at times of heavy usage but this is to be expected and it's a very reliable service for what I need it for.
Mandy V.
Jefferson, OH
I'm not very happy with time warner lately. My monthly payments keep in creasing and my internet keeps going in and out
Kelsey B.
Menominee, MI
Not too much to complain about beside the raise in price after promotional price is up and they don't try help lower it
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
Time Warner Cable is an okay company, their customer service is terrible and they raise prices all the time. If you have other options, I would look into those.
Jennifer C.
Graham, TX
Time Warner Cable has great service I have never had a problem with it and there customer service is wonderful as well.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?