BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Roxie K.
Roxie K.
Salisbury , NC
Pretty good but their prices change too often - we recently switched our cable to dish because of this (had to keep the internet because they are the best for our area)
Nam H.
Nam H.
Their internet speed isn't bad but reliability and stability is a different story. the internet cuts off so often every month and they always have some sort of problem.
Bridgette P.
Bridgette P.
The prices aren't as good as they could be. They always lure you in with those intro offers and then hike them up throughout the contract. Contracts are another thing, when did that start happening for cable service? Sheesh.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Liverpool, NY
Stinky service. Internet is never as fast as they say, and twice as expensive. I would absolutely use someone else if my area had the option!
Jo D.
Jo D.
Works for all intents and purposes. WiFi is occasionally slow and annoying, and there's a decent amount of buffering for the Roku and Netflix, but overall it's not bad.
Emilen R.
Emilen R.
Silver Spring, MD
Techie Expert
I lived in NJ for a while with family friends and they had this cable and there was never any problems
Krys B.
Krys B.
Old forge , NY
I've never had a problem with time warner before . They always come around the time they say they will and our internet doesn't go out every 2 days like frontier does .
Sophie N.
Sophie N.
Los Angeles, CA
Time warner is great! Their customer service is extremely helpful and that is something that is very important to me. They have always helped me when I have needed it
Lori A.
Lori A.
Youngstown
To pricey. Service always goes out both internet and cable and they don't want to ever credit you. We have no tv. For a month and they acted like they did us a favor
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Murray, KY
I have a lot of issues daily with my services between cable channels not coming in or are messed up where it freezes in show. Internet goes in & out quite frequently.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?