BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Bridgette P.
Bridgette P.
The prices aren't as good as they could be. They always lure you in with those intro offers and then hike them up throughout the contract. Contracts are another thing, when did that start happening for cable service? Sheesh.
Maica C.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
The absolute worst company. Extremely over priced and has the worst service. Unfortunately it is the only cable company available in my area.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Kapolei, HI
I LOVE TIME WARNER! I don't have too many issues with my service and when I do they are a call away and they get all problems solved quickly.
Chelse S.
Chelse S.
Terre Haute, IN
Internet is fast and reasonably priced. Their customer service is awesome. They always fix any problems we have immediately or come out the next day to get it fixed.
Sophie N.
Sophie N.
Los Angeles, CA
Time warner is great! Their customer service is extremely helpful and that is something that is very important to me. They have always helped me when I have needed it
Nam H.
Nam H.
Their internet speed isn't bad but reliability and stability is a different story. the internet cuts off so often every month and they always have some sort of problem.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Liverpool, NY
Stinky service. Internet is never as fast as they say, and twice as expensive. I would absolutely use someone else if my area had the option!
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me
So far they've been good for us. when we first got Connected we had some issues with our Wi-Fi but I came out and took care of them and we haven't had any issues since
Marisol M.
Marisol M.
I've had internet from Time Warner Cable for several years. I just changed the package, because it was a little lower in price. But I have to say that the speed sucks!
Roxie K.
Roxie K.
Salisbury , NC
Pretty good but their prices change too often - we recently switched our cable to dish because of this (had to keep the internet because they are the best for our area)
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?