BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jaysie S.
Somerset, KY
I have always used Time Warner Cable and have no complaints on the service or the product
Katherina E.
Hemet, CA
Techie Expert
Eh the internet service could be better but its very slow. i can still use it and stuff but i wish it was faster
Sherry L.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I've had some good and bad experiences with their customer service. Additionally our service goes in and out without notice often
Gabrielle F.
Lisbon, ME
Good internet. Can lose service in a mild storm but other then that good customer service.
Caroline R.
Highland, NY
This provider is adequate. They aren't the best I've used, but they are the only provider in my area. The on demand feature is always on the fritz.
Cori C.
Bayview, TX
From what I know it's good. The service where I live in South Texas is crappy but other than that the internet is just fine.
Nella k.
Cincinnati , OH
I've had time Warner cable for my cable and internet for nearly ten years. I'm the past the service hasn't been great but in the last year it has really improved. My internet very rarely goes out and is has very quick download speeds. Although they may be a bit pricey, over all I am very pleased with my service.
marcos c.
Laredo, TX
dorena s.
I have to say the service isn't bad but my bill is outrageous i think. I'm always on the phone yelling at a customer service representative bcz i feel my bill is never what it should be. if they got the billing part right & charged less they'd be a perfect company. although i choose to stay with them bcz I've been with time waner for at least 10 yrs on & off. i do recommend them to people all the time.
Grace  N.
Indio, CA
I am very pleased with the service and the nice and productive employees! I am happy with that this provider is working out for me and my family!!!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?