BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Jo D.
Jo D.
Works for all intents and purposes. WiFi is occasionally slow and annoying, and there's a decent amount of buffering for the Roku and Netflix, but overall it's not bad.
Maica C.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
The absolute worst company. Extremely over priced and has the worst service. Unfortunately it is the only cable company available in my area.
Roxie K.
Roxie K.
Salisbury , NC
Pretty good but their prices change too often - we recently switched our cable to dish because of this (had to keep the internet because they are the best for our area)
Chelse S.
Chelse S.
Terre Haute, IN
Internet is fast and reasonably priced. Their customer service is awesome. They always fix any problems we have immediately or come out the next day to get it fixed.
Emilen R.
Emilen R.
Silver Spring, MD
Techie Expert
I lived in NJ for a while with family friends and they had this cable and there was never any problems
Nam H.
Nam H.
Their internet speed isn't bad but reliability and stability is a different story. the internet cuts off so often every month and they always have some sort of problem.
Marisol M.
Marisol M.
I've had internet from Time Warner Cable for several years. I just changed the package, because it was a little lower in price. But I have to say that the speed sucks!
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me
So far they've been good for us. when we first got Connected we had some issues with our Wi-Fi but I came out and took care of them and we haven't had any issues since
Bridgette P.
Bridgette P.
The prices aren't as good as they could be. They always lure you in with those intro offers and then hike them up throughout the contract. Contracts are another thing, when did that start happening for cable service? Sheesh.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Kapolei, HI
I LOVE TIME WARNER! I don't have too many issues with my service and when I do they are a call away and they get all problems solved quickly.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?