BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Menominee, MI
Not too much to complain about beside the raise in price after promotional price is up and they don't try help lower it
Amber M.
Amber M.
Leavenworth, KS
Service is spotty and customer service is not usually very helpful. The cost of the service keeps going up and the quality keeps going down.
Mandy V.
Mandy V.
Jefferson, OH
I'm not very happy with time warner lately. My monthly payments keep in creasing and my internet keeps going in and out
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
TW is slow when you have an issue. Never on time when they say they will be at your house. When you're on the phone with them, they transfer you about 30 times.
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Mapleton, ME
Can be slow at times of heavy usage but this is to be expected and it's a very reliable service for what I need it for.
Claudette S.
Claudette S.
I'm not a fan of time Warner cable. the service is ok and it's way to expensive. I'm forced to deal with them because of the area I live in.
Bri B.
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
Time Warner Cable is an okay company, their customer service is terrible and they raise prices all the time. If you have other options, I would look into those.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Watertown, NY
I find TMC to be to expensive, I really never have any problems with them and there service is great, I just think the package I have with them is not worth it.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Been using this company for the past 5 years and I've never been happier. Great customer service and prices are decent.
Margarita R.
Margarita R.
Loma Linda, CA
They have good prices. I never have to worry about service going out with bad weather. Cheaper then a satellite service I previously used.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?