BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Huntersville, NC
While internet speeds are normally good and service is not too spotty, the yearly call to get our rate back down after our "promotion" ends is really annoying. Specias should be advertised for customers as a way to keep loyal customers
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
It seems as though are cable box has issues on a monthly basis, but our internet is good, and tech support does a good job.
Felicia V.
Felicia V.
They are great with providing good customer service and maintenance. Sometimes the Internet could use a little boost tho. But all in all a great company and love the service.
Krysta L.
Krysta L.
Halfmoon, NY
I am not a big fan of TWC. Some normal cable channels don't work on our TV for some reason and they always hit you with weird fees on your bill. The customer service is awful.
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Somerset, KY
The Internet is fast and the channel selection is good, but we suffered several outages and price hikes this year. It doesn't pay to stay with a company for long term anymore.
Monday C.
Monday C.
Mount Dora, FL
The customer service department is easy to reach and they are extremely helpful, this is what I love most about the company. The least favorite part is the price for product
Lydia P.
Lydia P.
Lexington, KY
I really like time warner service! The high speed internet is great for me as I do a lot of live streaming using Hulu and Netflix. I also enjoy the cable, it's like any other.
denise F.
denise F.
Dayton, OH
Time Warner allows me to get all the channels I want, on-demand services and internet all in one place at an affordable price. we have been happy to use Time Warner for many years now.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Nicholasville, KY
Customer service is crap and for the little mps that I get for internet I am paying way too much. We can't even get basic cable here without our bill jumping up to over 200
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
La Habra, CA
Fast internet but the service always goes down. Customer service is terrible. Trying to get someone to come out to fix something is even worse.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?