BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
sara c.
Mi experiencia con Time Warner Cable es un poco mala ya que he tenido varios problemas con mi internet y con la televisión, han durado tiempo en arreglar el problema y he escuchado y he visto varios comentarios que a muchas personas les suceden lo mismo. Mi experiencia no es muy agradable.
Lauren C.
Kansas City, MO
I like that Time Warner Cable doesn't gunk up the guide with tons of shopping channels like Direct TV. Of course, my main gripe about Time Warner Cable is the size of my bill. If my apartment complex would just accept Google Fiber (Kansas City, MO rocks) I would switch over in a heartbeat.
Maisie N.
Nicholasville, KY
We left Dish network because they kept creeping up the prices on us. We were able to lock in a monthly rate with Time Warner and were very happy with their services as far as cable goes. We watch a lot of Netflix and Hulu too so we had to have a decent internet speed and TWC provided that.
Carrie L.
Fayetteville, NC
They are expensive , cable always goes out , and when you call you get put on hold over and over again, You get transferred to multiple people that do not know what to do to fix the problem so they transfer you to the next person that doesn't know, only pro is it does not cut out in storms
Barbara C.
San Antonio, TX
Service has always been good and variety of shows has been satisfactory. Just wish they would stop raising the price every year as your contract renews and then forcing you to renegotiate price reductions. Customer service has always been able to solve my problems quickly and efficiently.
Jazmin L.
Pomona , CA
It is quite slow and expensive but you really have no choice because they're the provider in your area you could get it Verizon or some other form of Internet but it's just harder and you have more steps anything comes up the same so just go with this one because you really have no choice
Alie T.
Rochester, NY
Time Warner Cable isn't as good as they use to be. I strongly dislike the fact that they send me e-mails claiming I have a free movie on them for a mess up and when I go to use it I actually get billed for it. Also the customer service is horrible. They all seem to have a snotty attitude.
Mindy L.
Corning, NY
I started out with T.W and then went to sat. Had sat. TV for 3 years before I began missing TW. switched back and have now had the service for 7 years and I'd never switch back. I have TV service, landline, DVR and all the movie channels and we love it (we don't love the bill though!!!!!)
Carrie H.
The customer service for Time Warner is a nightmare! We currently pay for their top speed internet service and it's far from fast! They keep raising the prices of cable and internet and do nothing about their customer service. Would suggest other Service providers if it wasn't so limited!
Brystal M.
San Antonio, TX
They are okay service, sometimes goes out at random times for no real reason and the high speed that I'm suppose to get with the combination of two wifi signals, I don't because they run as two separate signals instead of joining as one. I have told them this and yet they have not fix it!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?