BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Candice J.
First let me start off by saying at my apartments we can only have TWC or Verizon. Verizon is usually more expensive in my area so I went with TWC. I'm not too fond of the price increases, signal strength or "free phone" gimmick. My bill is $88/month so I'm on the fence about TWC I think its too high for the service.
Shannon Z.
Raleigh, NC
Customer service is hard to deal with. I find that the only way to get things done is to drive to the customer service store and wait to talk to someone in person. You can call them at any time but after a certain hour it seems as though calls are transfer led overseas where it is hard to communicate and fix issues.
Chenee J.
San Pedro, CA
It's not the best I've had so far, but it's ok. My area is supposed to have really high coverage but my internet lags just a bit . It's almost expensive but not really. I can probably find cheaper but with a package deal, it seems ok as far as price. Depending on the person's area I would or wouldn't recommend it.
Riley H.
Wilmington, NC
Time Warner Cable is not a very good cable company, or internet provider, or very good at customer service. However, they are the only provider in my area, so we're stuck with them. They're overpriced for the services they provide and the internet is usually unreliable. If you can go with another company, I would.
Darian D.
Techie Expert Level 2
I am not a fan of Time Warner Cable. I used to have them for cable and I was not impressed. We currently use them for internet because they are the only provider we can get in our location. The internet is spotty and works when it wants to. We have called several times to try and get it fixed but it never works.
Angeline G.
Oxnard, CA
I don't know what to say about this company really. The only reason why I use TWC is because its the only one in my area. The cable plan is expensive and it doesn't even include some of the basic networks (nick). Our Internet is spotty. But, we use it because we joined a contract and because we have no other options!
Cassandra C.
High Point, NC
I hate them. My bill is always changing, my TV and Internet barley every work for more than 48 hours without having issues. You call them and all they do is give you a credit on your bill. They never seem to really want to fix the issue at hand ! If I could switch to another provider I would but I'm stuck with them!
Alicia E.
I give them 3 stars because the cost of service is a little absurd. But, we are stuck with them as our only service provider in the area. There are other contract companies to go with that are cheaper, but I like not having a contract. Plus, the On Demand Option is nice when others do not have a movie available yet
Karly R.
You get some good channels with the basic monthly plan. It's not the holy grail of cable TV though, when you think you have a lot of channels you really don't because the better channels are only available at an extra charge. Apart from that, I do think they do have some good promotional bundles once in a while.
Alyssa H.
Hate their billing and dishonesty. Each month is like a roller coaster of speaking to several different agents and supervisors to go by their word and honor set package prices. They will always raise your bill each month by Agee dollars due to their "taxes and surcharges" . Will never sign up with them ever again.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?