BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ilaisa R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a love and hate relationship with time Warner cable. At times the internet is on point, works great etc. Other times I don't have anything and have to stay on the phone with the person for a very long time. I honestly wish there prices wouldn't just continue to go up when we barely even have special channels
Nicole Z.
Cleveland, OH
I would never choose to have TWC, though that's all my apartment allows for cable/internet. After moving they forgot to cancel my old services even though I called to do so and were billing me two bills and it took about two months to finally fix things. And even then I had to make several calls for it to be fixed.
Caramelita X.
California
Techie Expert Level 1
I've never really had any issues with my internet. I have the extreme at 100 mbs and is great. It powers my whole house and all the TVs are run through the WiFi and only do streaming throughout the whole house. We also have a laptop tablet and phones running off the wifi. It's super fast no matter how many devices.
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
I absolutely hate time warner but it's the only provider available in my area. The internet is horrible. Not fast at all or completely stops. They have a bundle for 135 which includes house phone service that I do not use. But it would be more expensive without it. They also change your rate without notice. HATE IT.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
It's hard to find a good cable company. We switched to Time Warner from ATT a few months ago so that we could save some
Money on our bill. So far the quality seems a bit worse, the cable will freeze up, and the user preface doesn't look as modern or up to date. The upside is that the Internet is much faster and we got a free landline.
Darian D.
Techie Expert Level 2
I am not a fan of Time Warner Cable. I used to have them for cable and I was not impressed. We currently use them for internet because they are the only provider we can get in our location. The internet is spotty and works when it wants to. We have called several times to try and get it fixed but it never works.
Xen N.
Hebron, OH
Due to lack of options, I never have any other choice. Better than satellite. Wishing I had better FIOS in my area too. They just merged with another company so who knows, maybe they will sink to the ranks of comcast and I will finally be able to understand every Customer Service Horror story I read on Buzzfeed.
Cassandra C.
High Point, NC
I hate them. My bill is always changing, my TV and Internet barley every work for more than 48 hours without having issues. You call them and all they do is give you a credit on your bill. They never seem to really want to fix the issue at hand ! If I could switch to another provider I would but I'm stuck with them!
Hannah C.
Brooklyn, NY
I've had Time Warner Cable as a television provider 2 or 3 different times. Every time, it has gone horribly. I then get sold on a great deal and promises that the services have improved but they are always lies. However, when it comes to internet, I only have a couple of options in my area and Time Warner offers low-priced internet options that are less than a third of the price of Verizon High-Speed and also offer faster speeds.
Alicia E.
I give them 3 stars because the cost of service is a little absurd. But, we are stuck with them as our only service provider in the area. There are other contract companies to go with that are cheaper, but I like not having a contract. Plus, the On Demand Option is nice when others do not have a movie available yet
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?