BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Virginia F.
Virginia F.
Goldsboro, NC
I have used Time Warner for over 40 years. Their technical staff is really tops. Unless you qualify for a "special pricing" I consider them very expensive. They do not appear to stay on top of their equipment and that presents aggravating problems. I am seriously considering switching because of their costs.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Dexter, NY
I have a landline phone and also access my personal computer with Time Warner Cable. They are very good about getting you going again, should something go wrong, BUT they are too expensive. Approximately 110 a week, and that does NOT include TV. I have to use them, as they have rather a monopoly around here.
Anusha V.
Anusha V.
We have Internet and landline connection. We have no other choice for out location and forced to get this. International calling is only 10$ per month with the local calling. I love this package and will recommend to others. Internet we use powerful modem and router for our big house other wise it's not good
Roxanne T.
Roxanne T.
Portland, ME
Decent service provider never have any trouble with customer service. but boy do they send out gobs and gobs of junk mail. i get literally one thing from them every day some with an actual name and some with just current resident they should really keep better track of how much they send out its such a waste
Becky P.
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
I like Time Warner. It is by far the best out here right now for internet and cable. Only thing I do not like is the customer service and their nasty attitudes when you are having a problem. They know you rely on them and so they are not concerned with quality of service or doing things in a timely fashion.
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
This cable company/ISP is hands down one of the best, sure they're pricey, but what company isn't nowadays? Haven't had any serious problems with their customer service so far, and best of all... their internet service has no data caps! I surely hope they don't implement one anytime soon. I'd recommend TWC.
taylor b.
taylor b.
Time warner cable is overpriced, overcharging and has not so great customer service! the pros are that theres some okay channel options the cons are that you have to pay extra for everything and the prices are ridiculously high everything about the company is a con, my recommendation is to switch providers!
Leah C.
Leah C.
Conway, NH
I feel like the internet service is good and the channel line up is decent. However they have a monopoly in the area so they charge an arm and a leg. We pay $140 / month for service. They bundle it so we have to have extras we do not use or want but its cheaper to have them then to not. it doesnt make sense
Rikki K.
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
Time Warner Cable offers a lot of benefits to its customers. Its home cable and wifi package makes it easy to connect all your technology. It is pretty affordable as this was the company I used in for my off campus house in college. However, when we did have an issue they weren't timely in coming to fix it.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Lockport, NY
The service is expensive and the customer service when calling is not helpful. With the price that is paid, you would expect great TV and internet service, but it often times goes out and I have to fix it myself because it is more of a hassle to call. If I had more choices, I wouldn't use Time Warner Cable.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?