BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Abby L.
Abby L.
We use time warner cable for our TV , we used to have cable but it was two expensive so we had to move down to basic cable !
Marsha C.
Marsha C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
The cable is not bad. Rarely have interruptions. The internet service is sketch at times. Often there will be several days in a row the service will be intermittent.
Soreena K.
Soreena K.
Franklin , Wi
I have time warner cable for Internet and the service is fantastic. If there's ever a problem, reps are fast to help and a pleasure to speak with
Adam M.
Adam M.
Grove City, OH
It's fast and awesome! Cheap I use it to play games. Watch movies, downloads and I have my Apple TV connected it runs smooth
Cori C.
Cori C.
Harlingen, TX
From what I know it's good. The service where I live in South Texas is crappy but other than that the internet is just fine.
Kristine K.
Kristine K.
Fort belvoir, VA
Techie Expert
If i have an option i won't get their service , its so bad and i always have to re start my router .. and my phone always disconnect to the wifi
Lori A.
Lori A.
Had time warner for a very long time
At first service price was reasonable but now just they keep raising prices .not happy!
Latha S.
Latha S.
Big Lake, MN
I definitely feel our service could be better. It seems to go in and out on the main floor. Main grandkids sit on the steps to the basement so their tablets come in better.
Blanca F.
Blanca F.
Dallas, TX
I love this company every time I have questions or need assistance they are quick to help and they're services are awesome!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Orlando, FL
The internet works pretty well & we get the basic channels. We have quite a few people on wireless constantly & we never have streaming problems
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?