BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Erica M.
Erica M.
Dothan, AL
For the most part I am pleased with my experiencea with the customer service department...don't really care for their instant play/On Demand menu interface I almost hate it. As for the service I have been pleasantly surprised at how much I love it.
Sierra E.
Sierra E.
Gardner, KS
Overpriced and a monopoly in my area. Customer service is quick. We've always had issues with their hardware and Internet. Craps out multiple times a year. Can't wait for Google fiber.
Hampus F.
Hampus F.
Quite possibly the worst company in America. All the Internet companies in this country are terrible and are only concerned with scamming people out of as much money as possible.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Boerne, TX
Unfortunately this is the best of the worst options we have for ISP. The customer service isn't the greatest, and it usually takes a couple of tries to fix anything. I'm not a fan.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Highland, NY
This provider is adequate. They aren't the best I've used, but they are the only provider in my area. The on demand feature is always on the fritz.
julie j.
julie j.
Oak Hill, OH
It has a lot of channel offers but not happy with service I get. Was having a lot of problems for many weeks got run around when I called, problem finally fixed but after many weeks of not getting to watch too many shows I got a whole $25 credit!
Casey K.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
I haven't had any issues recently with TWC. There hasn't been any outages since I've had it (about 2 years). I used to have a problem with their billing, but that has been corrected.
Jill M.
Jill M.
Los Angeles, CA
Time Warner Cable has recently made some major strides to become a company with a better reputation. I do tend to run into random issues with cable/internet such as them randomly ceasing to work until I reboot. Customer service is great through.
Renee C.
Renee C.
EUCLID, OH
Exceptionally reliable service, but the cost is far too high. New customers get great deals while loyal customers are ignored. I've used this service for nearly 20 years and there's absolutely no reward for loyalty- quite the opposite, in fact.
Annette V.
Annette V.
Honolulu, HI
My husband and I don't have their cable since we have Hulu and Netflix, but we do have Time Warners' internet service and it's great! Really fast too when I comes to streaming and gaming.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?