BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Joanna B.
Clarksville, IN
Decent provider for what we pay. I have not always been a time warner fan but it was all I could get in my Town.
Erika M.
Can't complain! Our internet is always fast and rarely lags despite three avid gamers using it all hours of the day and night. Customer service is great!
kerry k.
San Diego, CA
Absolutely the worst. Service is terrible, cuts out all the time, never runs at full speed. Every time we've called customer service they either refuse to help, or say the problem is on our end. Last year, we spent 2 straight months where we lost connection for 2-3 hours every evening, and they insisted it was on our end. Changed out EVERYTHING, router, modem, devices, cables, everything and the problem still wasn't resolved. They continued to insist it was "on our end".
Nissa C.
Lexington, KY
I've never had internet connection problems with TWC. The speed is also adequate for my needs. I just can't understand how I am being charged over 70 dollars a month for their basic plan. They have continued to raise my prices after taking over Insight. My prices never rose in the many years that I had Insight. Within a couple months after TWC took over my bill almost doubled to what it used to be. I've been debating on switching to something more affordable.
Jolieen R.
Corp Christi, TX
So far so good. We pay a good price for both Internet and cable. Bunch of channels and fast wifi.
Lindsey R.
The internet rarely works and is slow. It could take me anywhere from 5-30 minutes to convince my computer to connect to the Internet and nobody can figure out how to fix it.
Ana M.
Oxnard, CA
Before this I had direct tv, the one thing I really love about time warner cable is the on demand option, I love being able to see the shows I miss for free
Tara H.
Lancaster, CA
I've had time Warner cable for about 6 months now and I would say I've been pretty happy. I have a bundle package so I have my internet, TV and landline through them. I think the price they charge it slightly high, but I think most companies are priced at about the same. I love their on-demand programming as its so convenient if you miss a show you can just watch it on demand (but unfortunately you do have to watch the commercials when you use it) I also recently downloaded the app when I forgot to record a show. I was able to record the show I wanted from the app when I was a way from my house! It was really cool!
Sylvia D.
I have a internet plan from twc there prices are the cheapest in my area and service is also good!
Kaya V.
Dallas, TX
My internet is sometimes in and out. Although the problem is fixed within a few days. It's still frustrating to experience it
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?