BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Good service provider, but I've had several problems with Internet going out for no reason. Customer service is good, but not always the best. Overall good company to use though
Alina M.
Alina M.
Richardson, TX
They do not respond to issues in a timely manner, the internet is constantly slow. There are a lot of periods where my internet will not connect to my devices which were connected a few minutes ago. Horrible if you want to stream anything!
Brooklyn, NY
This is the only provider in my area. I need to reset my internet often, make it it quite inconvenient. Can be slow at times, especially if there are multiple devices being used at once
Krysta L.
Krysta L.
Halfmoon, NY
I am not a big fan of TWC. Some normal cable channels don't work on our TV for some reason and they always hit you with weird fees on your bill. The customer service is awful.
Alexandria O.
Alexandria O.
Not a fan but its our only option. we pay for a certain amount of internet but our speed is so slow. we're paying for more than we get. not cool
Monday C.
Monday C.
Mount Dora, FL
The customer service department is easy to reach and they are extremely helpful, this is what I love most about the company. The least favorite part is the price for product
Kayleigh D.
Kayleigh D.
Waynesville, OH
The internet is okay at best. The customer service is literally the worst. Time Warner is like an inside joke. If you have it you hate it and if you don't have it you hate it.
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Somerset, KY
The Internet is fast and the channel selection is good, but we suffered several outages and price hikes this year. It doesn't pay to stay with a company for long term anymore.
Lydia P.
Lydia P.
Lexington, KY
I really like time warner service! The high speed internet is great for me as I do a lot of live streaming using Hulu and Netflix. I also enjoy the cable, it's like any other.
Felicia V.
Felicia V.
They are great with providing good customer service and maintenance. Sometimes the Internet could use a little boost tho. But all in all a great company and love the service.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?