BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

Latorya M.
Latorya M.
Lake City, FL
Techie Expert
Love them but sometimes channels do mess up or the internet is slow or going in and out! My kids love nick jr. And sprout
Sofia R.
Sofia R.
Rialto, CA
A little over priced, but overall amazing internet connect. Also their help hotline has really nice and helpful employees
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
I feel like some of their services are a little pricey. They have pretty good customer service, though, and they've always helped me solve whatever problem I may have.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Lexington, KY
Their fees are ridiculous. Our friends have the same plan we do, but they pay less money than us. No one can tell us why.
They try to raise our bill all the time.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Overland Park, KS
It has its ups and downs. Some days it works fantastic and other days it's out for a few hours. All in all its all right.
Margaret H.
Margaret H.
Techie Expert
The service has been fine, but the channels are limited and the customer service when trying to negotiate or upgrade services are not helpful.
Quani  C.
Quani C.
Cohoes, NY
I love there 30 gigabyte plan for Internet and I would definitely recommend them to everyone. Fast reliable until works great with the six devices that I have at home.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Charlotte, NC
Great reliable internet. The last apartment complex I lived in, the internet went out a lot. Currently, no outages and I couldn't be happier!
soundra h.
soundra h.
Salem, OH
Not a bad service, but expensive. wonder why they offer so many deals for new customers but none for longtime customers. not flexable at all.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Sylmar , CA
Internet, home and phone service work amazingly. Installation was fast, and installed was very personable. Hardly ever have problems with TWC
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?