BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Shannon S.
If you have a store location near you, ALWAYS go there first before even trying to call their customer service line. They never know what they are doing, and they don't listen to you completely when you call for an issue. My reps always talk over me and get an attitude when I try to explain something. Once, while trying to move my service to my new apartment, the lady lied to me and told me I had to cancel my account and open a whole new one, pay an outrageous equipment fee (which would be refunded when I turned in my modem), and then tried transferring me to set up a new account and pay even more money. I told them no and just went to my nearest store. The rep I talked to there told me that my customer service rep lied to me, that she could have just transferred my service, and that there was no reason for the returned equipment fee. I never call them now except to check on outages or to pay a bill.
Dianne M.
Millport, NY
Well, what can I say anyone in this area has to use Tim Warner Cable, if they want cable, phone and internet. I have a problem with a company that does not offer any incentives to loyal customers. My parents have had the same address and cable since I was 20, I am 46 now. They still pay way too much for the service and cable as far as I am concerned. They have no willingness to help any of their loyal customers with making sure their equipment is updated and they have at least the opportunity to get a free weekend of HBO or any other their other cable shows. And their prices are outrageous, and their customer service sucks.
Victoria M.
San Antonio, TX
I have had time warner cable for years, and while the internet works okay (its super slow occasionally) the pricing is absolutely outrageous for one person!! I hate how they make you rent a dumb wifi thing. They charge you for any and everything, bit their service isn't even that good
Michelle J.
Columbus, OH
Crappy service, crappy products, and definitely crappy rates! All they do is raise, raise, raise their rates.
Elizabeth S.
Saugus, Ca
I really use the cable to much but it does go out often and interupt the programs that I do watch. I
meranda b.
N Baltimore, OH
I don't use cable I just have internet though them an I never have a problem with anything and it's cheap .
Sara K.
Terrible service. worse is dealing with their customer service reps. attitude and negitivity. wish we had fios in the area
Chelse S.
Terre Haute, IN
Internet is fast and reasonably priced. Their customer service is awesome. They always fix any problems we have immediately or come out the next day to get it fixed.
Francisco G.
Ontario, CA
It's good. Just really wish the speed could be faster. Although I do love the fact that I can connect to the twc public wifi!
Jessica F.
Hanapepe, HI
I have a love hate relationship with TWC. The prices are outrageous! I have 2 cable boxes and Internet and I pay $165 a month! As much as I enjoy the services I'm in the process of canceling them and getting Internet from a local provider. As for cable? Sorry family but Netflix will have to do.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?