BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Paola M.
Paola M.
I've had my best experience with this company! Especially when it rains our shows don't get cut off like with dish network
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Costa Mesa, CA
Eh, not so great. Pretty much stick with them because I live in an apartment complex. Why do you constantly raise my rate & never explain why?
Katie H.
Katie H.
Columbia, SC
Very dissatisfied. Customer service is awful. If I had another decent option in my area, I would change. I wish Charter would come to my area.
Georgia G.
Georgia G.
East Syracuse, NY
Time Warner gets a bad rap, at times. I have had a few problems but not too many. Customer Service has always been helpful and friendly. It is a little too pricey for me.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Overland park, KS
So far, they're okay. The internet gets really slow around 7-9 PM even though I'm the only one in my apartment who uses it.
Justyna B.
Justyna B.
Forest Hills, NY
Very slow service for unknown reasons. Sometimes my internet randomly disconnects and I don't know how to fix it. Customer support never helps.
Yenifer H.
Yenifer H.
It's not the best I wish we could have way more channels then what I have now and sometimes it doesn't when work on demand
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Lexington, KY
Getting better as the transition goes on but oftentimes I have only talked to people who are not great at customer service and are oftentimes much too rude to customers.
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
Port Jervis, NY
Love time warner cable. Good service for all your needs. They have good promotions going all the time. So go for it I did.
Derrick F.
Derrick F.
Watertown, NY
Time warner cable is very expensive they have fair services to offer. They also have great starting deals but once those expire the cost of there services almost doubles.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?