BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Mt Sterling, KY
Although they offer high speeds we never can seem to get our devices to work properly with the wifi. I am very annoyed with this company and wish our concerns would be handled correctly.
penny s.
penny s.
Pineville, KY
The internet is okay but the billing system is not consistent.The company promotes really cheap prices but changes the prices. They do have great online payment and usage information.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Not as bad as some people make them out to be... but that's because I never call their customer service lines. The internet works well, I haven't had any issues, but not anything amazing.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
I've had time warner for a provider for many years now and I doubt I ever switch to anything else. Reliable service for customers if their cables out.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Never had any troubles with time warner cable. We called them to set up our internet, and someone had come out the next day and hooked it up. I've experienced nothing but good service.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
W Hollywood, CA
Techie Expert
Not very good. The internet pricing is high and it's not very good. We also had cable with them but the service was so bad we cancelled and are with Direct TV now which is amazing.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Dothan, AL
For the most part I am pleased with my experiencea with the customer service department...don't really care for their instant play/On Demand menu interface I almost hate it. As for the service I have been pleasantly surprised at how much I love it.
Steph T.
Steph T.
Uniontown , Oh
Their customer service is usually not helpful over the phone but in store they are better. Could definitely use lower prices though and would like it if they rewarded loyal customers!
Alex K.
Alex K.
Barrington, IL
They suck. the internet crashes a lot and the TV barely gets any of the channels. I live in campus housing therefore have no choice in internet or cable or i would never use them again
chinny I.
chinny I.
Wylie, TX
The cable service and TV stations is good, i have all the channels that i regularly watch but sometimes their internet service is a little bit slow.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?