BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Shawna V.
Shawna V.
Lancaster, CA
I have had multiple issues over the past 18 years of having there service. i can say the custumer service has always been great they do try to help.fix any problem as quickly as possible
Liasia P.
Liasia P.
Troy, NY
Good service & great customer service. Deals are good for new customers however are jacked up a lot after a year however they do give free complimentary offers to continuing customers.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Mt Sterling, KY
Although they offer high speeds we never can seem to get our devices to work properly with the wifi. I am very annoyed with this company and wish our concerns would be handled correctly.
penny s.
penny s.
Pineville, KY
The internet is okay but the billing system is not consistent.The company promotes really cheap prices but changes the prices. They do have great online payment and usage information.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Not as bad as some people make them out to be... but that's because I never call their customer service lines. The internet works well, I haven't had any issues, but not anything amazing.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
I've had time warner for a provider for many years now and I doubt I ever switch to anything else. Reliable service for customers if their cables out.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Dothan, AL
For the most part I am pleased with my experiencea with the customer service department...don't really care for their instant play/On Demand menu interface I almost hate it. As for the service I have been pleasantly surprised at how much I love it.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
W Hollywood, CA
Techie Expert
Not very good. The internet pricing is high and it's not very good. We also had cable with them but the service was so bad we cancelled and are with Direct TV now which is amazing.
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
Love Time Warner Cable. They have amazing service to make sure that everything goes right. When they came to set up our cable and internet, they also helped me set up my TV and phone!
Steph T.
Steph T.
Uniontown , Oh
Their customer service is usually not helpful over the phone but in store they are better. Could definitely use lower prices though and would like it if they rewarded loyal customers!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?