BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Tully, NY
Time Warner Cable is fast and reliable. My internet is always fast when i am at home, and ive never had any problems. I highly recommend using them
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
I switched form Verizon to Time Warner and couldn't be happier! Cheaper and better. You can also use it for cable and internet.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Cohoes , NY
I have had many ups and downs with this company. My prices are always increasing until I call and complain about their increases. My service is normally steady and does not go in and out. I did have one bad experience with them not coming out to a scheduled install and took them 4 days later to get someone out to my home.
Natalie E.
Natalie E.
Florence, SC
Techie Expert
Great high speed internet and cable. I've used them for years. The only downside is the price, as it can get pretty expensive.
Katelin C.
Katelin C.
Dallas, TX
Yeah so it'll do but the packages are bs.
300 channels of the same channels.
Not worth the price unless you have to have them.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Tampa, FL
Great company. Always use them when I move. I love the clear channels. And, the brightness. It gets no better than time warner
Emily T.
Emily T.
Lexington, KY
Honestly, TWC has been a bear. We experience slow connection speeds all the time, and have suspected that we aren't getting what we are paying for.
Jill L.
Jill L.
Staten Island , NY
The Internet is spotty, and their customer service sucks.

I called and they told me that it was my router they wanted me to buy a whole bunch of crap. Or upgrade my service. Crap!
Jennifer e.
Jennifer e.
Akron, OH
The Internet tends to go out pretty often. They are very pricey unless you can get on a plan. They raise prices every year, I like the channels but that may have to go next year?
Yovanna J.
Yovanna J.
So so expensive! and sometimes it doesn't work and its hard to reach someone, they are getting better but their prices aren't!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?