BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Steph T.
Steph T.
Uniontown , OH
Their customer service is usually not helpful over the phone but in store they are better. Could definitely use lower prices though and would like it if they rewarded loyal customers!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Never had any troubles with time warner cable. We called them to set up our internet, and someone had come out the next day and hooked it up. I've experienced nothing but good service.
chinny I.
chinny I.
Wylie, TX
The cable service and TV stations is good, i have all the channels that i regularly watch but sometimes their internet service is a little bit slow.
Sierra E.
Sierra E.
Gardner, KS
Overpriced and a monopoly in my area. Customer service is quick. We've always had issues with their hardware and Internet. Craps out multiple times a year. Can't wait for Google fiber.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
Timewarner is okay. Honestly, it has improved over the years. I haven't had to watch my bill for charges that I shouldnt have but I do miss Uverse. I wish it was available where I live.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Dothan, AL
For the most part I am pleased with my experiencea with the customer service department...don't really care for their instant play/On Demand menu interface I almost hate it. As for the service I have been pleasantly surprised at how much I love it.
Valorie C.
Valorie C.
Lexington, Ky
I like my service with Time warner cable but it is pricey. I recently called and did get my service chNged. The price is lower and I ended up with more channels and better dvr boxes.
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
Love Time Warner Cable. They have amazing service to make sure that everything goes right. When they came to set up our cable and internet, they also helped me set up my TV and phone!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
My bill increases but my internet doesn't get any faster... unfortunately I don't have much of a choice when it comes to my internet service provider.
natalie d.
natalie d.
Great service, fast internet that is reliable and is reliable. i also use them as a cellular provider and they're very great in that aspect as well.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?