BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Middleton, NH
I am not impressed with Time Warner. Where it is pretty much the only company available to us in our area, it takes advantage and raises the price so high we had to cut down to only Internet.
Leann K.
Leann K.
We love our TWC, but sometimes it is not very dependable in our area. On the good days I love it, and on the bad days, not so much.
MyStyleInsideOut ..
MyStyleInsideOut ..
Albany, NY
Time Warner is a great service provider for phone, cable and Internet. Though it's a little bit pricey but you get what you pay for.
Kassity S.
Kassity S.
Murray, KY
Excellent customer service. Any question I've had, they've had an immediate answer. Their chat service is convenient and efficient.
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Zebulon, NC
I haven't been with them very long. They seem to be very helpful, both over the phone and live chat. Internet is a little slow but you get what you pay for; we have the lowest speed available.
April M.
April M.
Clayton, NC
Customer service sucks. Over priced cable and internet. Hard to get someone who speaks English on the phone. CSR's in the local office always have sour look on their face.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Liberty, NY
There okay they do get a little pricey they did update to all digital now in have the box and I have channels I haven't had in years
Dylan S.
Dylan S.
Buffalo, NY
Overall it is just okay. goes in and out all the time and for some reason when doors at home are shut the WiFi goes out and has to be reset every time.
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
San Diego, CA
Great Internet/Cable company! We've never had any issues! They always get to us asap, answer all the questions we have and just overall a good company!
Monica S.
Monica S.
Madison, Oh
Time warner is not my first choice but unfortunately it's my only choice. Once I bought my own router and modem though it greatly improved my service.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?