BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sierra M.
Anderson, IN
My grandparents and parents and a lot of family friends have had a lot of problems with this company. I would not recommend.
Abby L.
We use time warner cable for our TV , we used to have cable but it was two expensive so we had to move down to basic cable !
Kathy H.
Los Angeles, CA
When it comes to WiFi it doesn't work that well half of the time. i usually end up having to call them to fix my internet even though i pay for the highest internet.
Cori C.
Harlingen, TX
From what I know it's good. The service where I live in South Texas is crappy but other than that the internet is just fine.
Athina F.
Bakersfield, California
My options are limited where I live. This is the best of the not so great choices I have. I have had lots of problems with this company and the speed is really low at times.
Kristine K.
Fort belvoir, VA
Techie Expert
If i have an option i won't get their service , its so bad and i always have to re start my router .. and my phone always disconnect to the wifi
Marsha C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
The cable is not bad. Rarely have interruptions. The internet service is sketch at times. Often there will be several days in a row the service will be intermittent.
Soreena K.
Franklin , WI
I have time warner cable for Internet and the service is fantastic. If there's ever a problem, reps are fast to help and a pleasure to speak with
Lindsay M.
TWC has the worst customer service of any company I have ever (been forced to) use. Go with AT&T instead for your internet connection if you can.
Stacy C.
Buena Park, CA
I have had no problems with Time warner. I love the channel light up and DVR.. But I do not live the rate! Very expensive.. But I keep it anyway
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?