BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
I can't express enough how much I hate Time Warner. I have had nothing but trouble with them since they took over for Insight. I'm close to just canceling my cable because the cost is just outrageous.
Michael P.
Michael P.
Slingerlands, NY
I've always been indifferent with time Warner cable. They are okay, but it feels like I have no better option. The prices go up every year and I can't lower the even though the quality stays mediocre.
Priscilla T.
Priscilla T.
Time Warner sucks! They have terrible internet service and they always make their billing so confusing that you won't find out if they try to charge you extra for something you didn't request for.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
I like them but at the same time I wish it didn't cost so much to have car and Internet I'm currently paying for a landline that doesn't even work and they will charge me to fix when it never worked
Brooklyn  R.
Brooklyn R.
Huntersville, NC
Always have great upgrades for long standing members but whenever my family has a cable issue and TWC needs to come out they always show up hours later than the time they said they were gonna get there
Ebeliz R.
Ebeliz R.
Dallas, TX
Techie Expert
The service is good. The price is outrageous! I've rarely experienced down times and when I have they are very prompt in solving the issues AND keeping you posted on the status of the work order.
The wifi signal is usually ok but a lot of times it goes in and out or has a really weak signal. We have had them come out to try and fix it but it only worked temporarily. But we only pay $35 a month so that may be why. Otherwise it works out everyday use and Netflix watching.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
We have had a good experience with time warner over the past year. We had some issues with internet working at first, but they were always able to fix it.
Karole J.
Karole J.
Durham, NC
Terrible customer service. Limited choices in programming. Technical support is non-existent. I only have it because there are no other options in my area.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Richmond, KY
We have been long-time customers with TWC.
We have had very few issues with our local office or with the service in general.
The only complaint worth mentioning is the wait time for a tech to come out.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?