BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

Aubree H.
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
Techie Expert
I only use their internet service because I use Netflix and Hulu. Their internet service is really good, but I had to cancel our cable because of their ridiculous prices.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Owensville, IN
I hate the prices they charge. they aren't competitive in their pricing. also customer service was better when they were insight.
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Valencia, CA
I've had TWC for about 2 years now. I haven't had an issue with it so far, sometimes the wifi connect can be a little slow but nothing horribly wrong!
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Murrieta, CA
Time warner is horrible. The only reason I have used the for the last 3 years is becasue the complex I live in requires it. The bill is always wrong, the internet and cable is horrible.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Amherst, NH
I wish I had FIOS or comcast because the on-demand is lame. You literally have to wait weeks for things to update and the show selection is minimal.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Georgetown, KY
I had a rough time getting my services started. I had to talk to customer service multiple times after trying to set it up online. I haven't had any problems since then.
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Techie Expert
The Internet is reliable, however it is very frustrating that being a returning customer my internet costs go up $10 every year.
Austin G.
Austin G.
Terre Haute, IN
Very slow. We pay for top notch internet and receive nothing close to this at all. They are good in a sense that they will upgrade you for free but then not perform to that
Jesse S.
Jesse S.
Wapakoneta, OH
It's a pretty good company. Sometimes have connection problems but for most part a good products and the staff are very helpful.
Ari C.
Ari C.
Honolulu, HI
Basic cable is not bad with this provider. Programs are usually diverse and entertaining. The guide channel could use a fair amount of work, however.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?