BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Vasny O.
Vasny O.
Los Angeles, CA
My family and I started to use the time warner cable package a little over a year ago and we love it. The internet and wifi are really fast and the cable has hundreds of channels that almost never buffer. For the quality I think we got a good deal. I definitely recommend.
sydanee h.
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD
I didn't know what this was until I heard about it in New York. I don't like it at all its slow and complicated.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Durham, NC
I have to use TWC in my apartment complex, but it's been fine and service doesn't cut out often. I hate how the price just goes up and up every year though.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Davidson, NC
Not a fan of Time Warner Cable. I only use it because it is the only option in my area. They raise prices all the time and the customer service is awful.
Pam D.
Pam D.
I'm not a fan of Time Warner and looking to change providers soon. They continue to raise my bill, it jumped $30 more at one time. Their customer service tends to be rude and condescending. Not to mention, almost weekly there is a time period the Internet does not work.
Steven W.
Steven W.
Santa Ana, CA
TIme Warner has great customer service and the best deals for service. I was stuck with Cox and AT&T before that. It was always a hassle if there are any issues. The pricing was also ridiculous!

Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Ashtabula, OH
For the most part I am satisfied with my cable service but although I pay for top speed internet and they've came and ran connection tests and such, my internet connection and speed is subpar 😒
Candice C.
Candice C.
Struthers , OH
AMAZING customer service, excellent products at excellent prices. Have never had a problem with my service and I've had it for about 7 months now. Can't wait to see what they come up with next!
Marie D.
Marie D.
Uvalde, TX
I think that the Internet is okay....I wish they would not show the same movies all the time. I also think it's ridiculous to charge $150 a month for cable and net when there are online options
Kandis  R.
Kandis R.
Louisville, KY
I used to have direct TV but when I moved they said that there were too many trees at my new house. Time warner stepped in and got my internet and TV started up in a very timely manner. Also the customer service is amazing. The service however is not as good as I'm used to
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?