BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Alonna N.
Alonna N.
Very satisfied with Time Warner. Internet speed is awesome! Love the package deal I have too. I also have the phone and I love it!
Sarah c.
Sarah c.
San Diego , CA
Internet super slow even though I pay for the supreme. They tell me there is nothing they can do. Not the best but it does the job
April M.
April M.
Clayton, NC
Customer service sucks. Over priced cable and internet. Hard to get someone who speaks English on the phone. CSR's in the local office always have sour look on their face.
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
I went from Dish network to TWC and I can't complain, service is pretty good. Don't have to deal with channel fizzing and losing service during bad weather.
Gracy I.
Gracy I.
Burlington, WI
The only reason I have stayed with TWC is the simple fact no other providers are available in my area, and let me tell you that is the only reason I have stayed with them.
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
This company gives you internet but what's the point in paying for it when the internet sucks?? It is the slowest thing I have ever seen it takes forever to do anything !
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Willard, OH
I like Time Warner Cable. Our Internet is pretty fast and we have basic cable from them also but I do think it's a little pricey.
Coy P.
Coy P.
London, KY
I use it at home and at work. It always seems to be reliable and they are always quick to respond if you do have issues. The Internet is fast and I have very few problems
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Murrieta, CA
Time warner is horrible. The only reason I have used the for the last 3 years is becasue the complex I live in requires it. The bill is always wrong, the internet and cable is horrible.
Margie P.
Margie P.
Fullerton , CA
I really don't have any complaints with time warner cable. I've been using them for years and their internet is pretty reilable .
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?