BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ariel W.
The connection is reliable and pretty good. Prices are decent, however I have heard of people paying less than me for the same service. Not sure what that says about the company. Customer service is okay and can use some working on. Happy with the cable service, not so much with the company.
Stefani N.
Santa Monica, CA
decent cable and internet provider; had no choice but to get time warner cable because it's included in my apartment rent/lease package and it's a bit expensive but does the trick; customer service has been helpful when i needed a premium channel charge removed since i never had requested it
Patricia W.
I've had time Warner cable for many many years now along with their internet and u absolutely love it and would never change. I also have one of the newer dvr boxes which can record up-to 6 shows at once and stores a terabyte so I can store all my shows and movies and never run out of space
Angelina Z.
Love Time Warner! Super fast internet, get to see all my fav shows, no cancellation fees, and they're always around on call if I ever needassistance, which I don't ever, lol. They also have 1 hoir arrival windows which makes it so much easier to get someone to come help me out if I need it.
Candace R.
San antonio, Tx
We recently switched from att to time warner. The ease and turn around to switch was very refreshing. Our internet runs very slow so it is difficult to stream movies from our apple tv. The 12 month starting price is affordable, but we know from past experience that our bill will jump after.
Kimberly K.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm satisfied with prices and what I get for internet/cable. However, customer service has always been an issue. I've had reps not show up or show up hours late for installations. I was supposed to be refunded and it took 2 months for the check to come when I was told it would take 2 weeks.
Nicole K.
We only have Internet from time warner cable due to the outrageous price for cable and since then we get terrible internet service and it's the same for a lot of people in our neighborhood. We are looking forward to getting google Fiber so our internet doesn't get dropped during peak times.
Robyn L.
Martinsburg, WV
I absolutely hate time warner cable! The worst customer service I've ever had to deal with and the prices for their services are absolutely insane for poor quality! Unfortunately I'm in an area where that is the only option. I always tell others not to use them if they have another option!
Norabeth T.
Elsmere, KY
EHhhhh. The prices have gone up and we have had to reset the cable box MULTIPLE times after they first updated the box. The internet is not that great. I live in an apartment and it doesn't connect to my room very well. We're currently thinking about switching to someone else when we move.
Lauren C.
Kansas City, MO
I like that Time Warner Cable doesn't gunk up the guide with tons of shopping channels like Direct TV. Of course, my main gripe about Time Warner Cable is the size of my bill. If my apartment complex would just accept Google Fiber (Kansas City, MO rocks) I would switch over in a heartbeat.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?