BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kerri S.
Wheelersburg , OH
Techie Expert Level 1
We currently have DirectTv for our tv, but time warner for our internet, but we are getting ready to switch back to time warner when our contract is up because they give us more options to choose from and a better deal. I would highly recommend to others because we can join our tv and internet and get a bundled deal.
Tiffany M.
Columbus, OH
I've been a customer with Time Warner for about four years. I like the quality of their service and any time I call Customer Service, their representatives are friendly and helpful. My only complaint is their affordability. It'd be nice if they were more competitive with their pricing and had deals for current customers.
Courtney W.
This cable service provides me with cable, however, the prices and the "extras" are ridiculous! Seems like every little thing is extra. To have a TV guide in multiple rooms is an up charge, to have the TV channels put in numerical order is an up charge, etc. I would recommend another provider if given the opportunity.
Lindsey C.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely loathe this company as they have the WORST customer service ever. The sad thing is that if I want cable or internet, in my area there aren't many options. We chose this out of the two providers offered, and it's been awful. When we first started our service there was a problem and it took MONTHS to be sorted out. It was the companies fault and despite everything we did they still wouldn't fix it. I DO NOT recommend this company.
Cassie G.
Lexington , KY
Time Warner has always been the cable/internet provider I use. I am not sure why I continue to go back to their services but I do. They seem to have moderately priced packages but they are very unorganized when it comes to customer service. If is always a pain to get through to anyone but they do seem to be improving!
Addie T.
henderson, ky
I only use this because I cannot use any type of satellite at my apartment. It is definirely expensive for the quality you get but cheaper than satellite. I NEVER once have had good customer service experience. I have recommended to others before but I am starting to experience more and more problems as time goes on.
Callie C.
Cincinnati, OH
Had to switch from another local service due to installation issues. I wish I chose someone else. The internet drops constantly, I've contacted numerous addociates to help me and all they ever do is tell me to reset my router which does nothing. Also the installer ripped up my carpet and didn't put it back very nicely.
Sierra K.
Never had too many issues with time warner except that I always find my internet doesn't cover all the way throughout the house. It's a bit expensive for what you actually get but its the only provider in my area. I'm not sure I'd switch to another though because they are pretty good about helping when you call with issues which is something I value in customer service
Dani N.
Los Angeles, CA
Slow speeds, but it is the only choice that i have at my house. there are no other providers available. I am not happy with their customer service, but only use them for internet service, so i am able to usually fix things myself and am able to often avoid much service with them besides paying my bill via online banking
Bree L.
Time Warner Cable offers Internet with download speeds up to 300 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 20Mbps. This makes them one of the fastest Internet providers we reviewed, and they're definitely worth considering if speed is your top priority in an Internet provider. However, these speeds are not available in all areas.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?