BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Marina D.
Marina D.
San Antonio, TX
My family and I have been Time Warner Cable customers for years. While their services are affordable, the wi-fi service is spotty and their cable boxes tend to crash if you record too many shows. When such problems arise, their customer service department is not of much assistance but they eventually get the job done.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Owensboro, KY
Service isn't bad but some of the most common channels are only available on the most expensive TV options. If you have trouble, good luck, customer service is a disaster. Worst of all, the price steadily increases and you have to decide if it's worth paying the high cost in order to avoid the customer service line...
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
This cable service provides me with cable, however, the prices and the "extras" are ridiculous! Seems like every little thing is extra. To have a TV guide in multiple rooms is an up charge, to have the TV channels put in numerical order is an up charge, etc. I would recommend another provider if given the opportunity.
Andi N.
Andi N.
Rockingham, NC
You can't beat the internet quality from TWC. However, you can definitely beat the customer service. They will try to give you the run around in order to cheat your out of your own money. If you talk to them long enough, they will give you a fair price. Just takes a lot of conversation and explanation...and patience.
Ivana T.
Ivana T.
Honolulu, HI
They offer many channels but with the onset of Netflix, HBO and Hulu, unless you're looking for a niche cable channel I would not recommend. Mainly because it's more expensive than the internet entertainment options and TWC is usually offered in packages that are inconvenient. There are better alternatives out there.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Austin, TX
Time Warner Cable was the first cable company I subscribed to and I am still with them! They have a decent price for fast internet and basic television. Not the cheapest available, but they are reliable. Customer service has been nice so far. If choosing between Time Warner and another service, I would recommend TWC.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Bowling Green, KY
I have only had very few problems with time Warner cable due to bad weather messing everything up. they always made it out to my house to check everything out very quickly and didn't need much time in advance. i pay a pretty decent bill every month and I don't plan on changing to any other internet or cable services.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Terre Haute, IN
Time Warner cable is better than dish or satellite but I can't say that I'm happy with their services.
Half the time I can hear somebody else on the telephone when there should only be me on the phone. The Internet speed is slow sometimes. But there's not a whole lot of choices so you're stuck with Time Warner cable.
Kerri S.
Kerri S.
Wheelersburg , OH
Techie Expert
We currently have DirectTv for our tv, but time warner for our internet, but we are getting ready to switch back to time warner when our contract is up because they give us more options to choose from and a better deal. I would highly recommend to others because we can join our tv and internet and get a bundled deal.
Renee R.
Renee R.
Bristol, ME
So many options however I wish they had an A la cart option as my cable I feel is really expensive and I don't watch half the channels but I love their enhanced DVR perfect to record your fav shows in my experience the customer service has been great just they need to lower prices and have different package deals!!!!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?