BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
It cost a lot more than it should for what you get. there are so many stations I could watch them all in a year and I don't I have phone line that no one uses because by keeping it it allows my bill to still under $200 which again isn't a deal. cable is over priced and time warren is all you can get in my area.
Casey H.
Casey H.
Salt Lick, KY
I haven't been to happy with TWC since I moved 9 months ago. The workers are ok and do a good job but the service is highly overpriced. I have times of no service and just don't know how they can change the customers so much. I don't know that at this time if I would recommend this service to friends or family.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Raleigh, NC
Nothing like a monopoly on the market to ensure terrible service has no repercussions. The last time I had an issue with a TWC bill (they double charged me one month), I had to go into an office and call in on 5 separate occasions to finally get in touch with someone who was able to help me sort the issue out.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Merrimack, NH
Time Warner Cable keeps getting more expensive every year while the quality of the internet and cable go downhill every year. There are periods of time where my internet will not even work at all and the people on the phone don't know how to help they always say they will have to send someone out to the house.
amanda V.
amanda V.
Never slows down; i pay 180/month and i have a husband that plays game all day, a son that watches abc videos on youtube, plus our 3 tablets and 2 phones are always connected to the internet as well. Would never change the server. Completely satisfied and recommend this for everyone. Price and deals are great!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Flushing, NY
There prices are just way to high! The service is beyond horrible, and customer service is little to never helpful. They promise you one thing and then add fees and charges You are unaware of. Wouldn't recommend to anyone unless they start doing some tremendous changes within the company to better the clients.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Temple, TX
Time Warner has improved a lot over the past few years. They have affordable plans and are typically very helpful when you call customer service. They also own up if they were in the wrong about something and take strides to make everything right. I would totally recommend them. Better than Comcast, for sure.
Emilly T.
Emilly T.
Woodside, NY
Due to the TWC & Comcast monopoly, it is no surprise that their service is horrible for the east and west coast respectively. The advertised prices are completely false and they will find any way to tack on more charges. Not to mention, the wifi is slow and the cable doesn't have anything on most of the time.
Donna B.
Donna B.
Astoria, NY
Don't like come on the cable guy only bees and I have it because my parents use it and they pay the bill but it glitches so much sometimes the cable box don't work and see if he is not old like it's all good to feed the quality is really good customer service it's for ever like that honestly don't do anything
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Dexter, NY
I have a landline phone and also access my personal computer with Time Warner Cable. They are very good about getting you going again, should something go wrong, BUT they are too expensive. Approximately 110 a week, and that does NOT include TV. I have to use them, as they have rather a monopoly around here.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?