BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Isamar S.
Isamar S.
Rio Grande City, TX
I've had time warner cable and internet for many years in my house and I love it. It is rare when I encounter problems with either the cable or the internet. I am very satisfied with Time Warner.
Aurianna B.
Aurianna B.
Poway, CA
Time warner has been okay. I feel like we should be given a better modem but it works. We do however lose WiFi sometimes if we're too far from the modem.
Pam D.
Pam D.
I'm not a fan of Time Warner and looking to change providers soon. They continue to raise my bill, it jumped $30 more at one time. Their customer service tends to be rude and condescending. Not to mention, almost weekly there is a time period the Internet does not work.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Davidson, NC
Not a fan of Time Warner Cable. I only use it because it is the only option in my area. They raise prices all the time and the customer service is awful.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Durham, NC
I have to use TWC in my apartment complex, but it's been fine and service doesn't cut out often. I hate how the price just goes up and up every year though.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Los Angeles, CA
I can't say anything SPECTACULAR about Time Warner, but I don't have anything too bad to say about them either. They provide my cable and internet and they do they job. It's pretty expensive though.
Shana D.
Shana D.
Ottawa, OH
Our connections are usually pretty terrible with TWC. And their customer service doesn't seem to ever be as good as I think they should be. They also try to sneak higher fees without telling us.
sydanee h.
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD
I didn't know what this was until I heard about it in New York. I don't like it at all its slow and complicated.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Raleigh, NC
Time warner is the least helpful cable and Internet service. I pay a ton of money every month and 2 of our remotes don't work and our internet goes out constantly. Don't recommend time warner at all
Steven W.
Steven W.
Santa Ana, CA
TIme Warner has great customer service and the best deals for service. I was stuck with Cox and AT&T before that. It was always a hassle if there are any issues. The pricing was also ridiculous!

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?