BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sarah J.
Jackson, KY
The signal is almost always perfect aside from a few of the very low channels and it's also very affordable which is a plus
Lisa D.
Erie, PA
Better expense than Dish, very quick and easy to deal with installation. Overall awesome
Jesse J.
Towanda, Pa
Awful service with Time Warner. I highly recommend not going with them. Our internet will cut out for absolutely no reason and not come back on for hours, despite calling in and getting help. The customer service representatives I've spoken with were impolite and didn't really know what they were talking about. On one call, I was transferred four times, which is a huge time waster.
Reagan M.
Lincoln, NE
Time Warner is terrible. Their internet is unreliable, they'll call you repeatedly for no reason, but when you need to get ahold of them for customer service, it's impossible. Be prepared to spend hours on the phone and not get anything done.
Rachel R.
Bar Harbor, ME
I like the internet speed and the available channels. However, I think they are overpriced!
Hannah B.
Morehead, KY
I have been a customer for years and have never experienced anything less than excellent service from this company.
Eileen E.
Van Nuys, CA

Annoying

Bobbie H.
Waukesha, WI
Ive had TW the last 4 yrs in 3 different homes. If i could rate 0 i would. Channel selection stinks, my phone number randomly changes without being told, the internet is the worst! Constantly cutting out, CONSTANTLY! Slow and frustrating. Bit too mention costly. I'm working to find better options
Ashley K.
The service we have in our house is supposed to be really great. But, I have problems with it all the time. My boyfriend doesn't, unless he's Skyping with his parents. So I'm fairly neutral about our service.
Megan And Will G.
San Antonio , TX
For the most part, I am satisfied with their services. My internet is great and if you aren't happy they usually do what they can to make you happy.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?