BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Heather K.
Heather K.
Miamisburg, OH
Had them many years ago and had all sorts of problems with box we have it now with high speed Internet and rarely do we have many issues. Very quick to restore service if it gets disconnect for late payment.
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Durham, NC
I've been using time warner cable for the last two years for high speed internet service and absolutely love it! Hardly ever had any issues with the service.
Carissa W.
Carissa W.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
We've had time warner cable for our internet for two years and have never had a problem! Fast internet! Our bill went up from $40 to $50 after the first year and we tried to get it back down but they won't.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Rochester, NY
Very expensive. You get a lot of channels but it is almost too many. I never need to watch that many channels nor do I know what is on a lot of the channels.
Charlaine B.
Charlaine B.
Dripping Spgs, TX
No real guide. I would like to know what is showing instead scrolling through. If you can get past that its pretty good its just really annoying for me since i don't have the channels memorized also
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Tonawanda, NY
I can always rely on Time Warner Cable. They provide my internet my home phone and my television. If I ever have a problem (which is rare) they are there in a flash to solve the problem. I rate this a 5.
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Camarillo, CA
The Internet service is fine but I have had the worst customer service of my life from time warner. Multiple times! I wouldn't do business with them but I don't have another option where I live right now.
Yesenia E.
Yesenia E.
If you have any problem they come to you and help you out and it's honestly so convenient! Plus the man who helped me out was so kind and came with good intentions compared to other rude workers with other companies.
Marlen H.
Marlen H.
Dallas, TX
I've been happy with their services , for the most part. We have always been able to get our services at a reasonable price. We do call to complain whenever our bill gets a little too high though.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
LEXINGTON, KY
Techie Expert
I don't have much of anything nice to say about this company. They have done me wrong so many times in the past 3 years of being with them. Unfortunately, it is my only option due to the fact that I rent.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?