BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Amanda J.
Orange, TX
I've had TW for several years and it seems the service is declining. It may be related to location, but prices raise and connectivity decreases. Our Internet drops several times per day, with no solution.
Carlos R.
Ridgewood, NY
Service has definitely improved, customer service is better than it has been. Less time to speak with an agent. Good Internet service and cable service as well.
Hannah R.
The service is pretty mediocre at times. When it works it works, but it's really spotty. The only thing I like are the cheap prices.
Olivia D.
Tallahassee, FL
The service was okay. i would have much preferred another option that was cheaper each month because this did not fit in budget.
Dave F.
Horrible service and super expensive for the internet speed you get! Also they only tend to send bills every other month so you're always late! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!
Jasmine K.
Woodland Hls, CA
Just your standard internet company. Nothing special. I have had a few problems with them, but that is standard for any internet company.
Angeline J.
Piqua, oh
2 Stars only because I rarely lose reception. The internet has been going out randomly the last few weeks. The cost is outrageous. New customers pay 89.99 a month for the same 170.00 service I get. So much for rewarding loyal customers. I never use the landline but if I remove it, my bill increases. Looking to switch to U-verse.
Alyssa K.
Philadelphia , PA
They always mess up our billing and over charge us/change our plan with no notice. In our building we have to use TWC but had we a choice we'd certainly use someone else. We have to constantly restart our modem using the TWC app. I guess the only positive to this service is we can fix most of our connectivity problems using the app and not have to call customer service.
Carla S.
El Paso, TX
Been using it for 3 years now and it's been overall okay when the promotions end they don't tell you that process have changed and it's kind of frustrating
Anna H.
Graham, NC
I love my service with Time warner cable its a little bit pricey but I feel that it is worth it. I don't real have any problems with it missing up but if I do I find that they are very fast at fixing the problem.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?