BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
Tujunga, CA
Their customer service is spotty but so far the services have been consistent.... cant maintain internet gaming for 2 computers at the same time though...
Priscilla T.
Priscilla T.
Time Warner sucks! They have terrible internet service and they always make their billing so confusing that you won't find out if they try to charge you extra for something you didn't request for.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
I like them but at the same time I wish it didn't cost so much to have car and Internet I'm currently paying for a landline that doesn't even work and they will charge me to fix when it never worked
Brooklyn  R.
Brooklyn R.
Huntersville, NC
Always have great upgrades for long standing members but whenever my family has a cable issue and TWC needs to come out they always show up hours later than the time they said they were gonna get there
Ebeliz R.
Ebeliz R.
Dallas, TX
Techie Expert
The service is good. The price is outrageous! I've rarely experienced down times and when I have they are very prompt in solving the issues AND keeping you posted on the status of the work order.
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
They're decent. Cable doesn't go out too often. Kind of pricey compared to some but their packages are a nice deal. Had a bit of difficulty with their customer service but they were very nice about it
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
We have had a good experience with time warner over the past year. We had some issues with internet working at first, but they were always able to fix it.
Teresa U.
Teresa U.
West Richland, WA
We have had no issues with Time Warner. Their service is a bit expensive but we also chose to have an upgraded package. We enjoyed them and we are not having problems already interactions in service.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Richmond, KY
We have been long-time customers with TWC.
We have had very few issues with our local office or with the service in general.
The only complaint worth mentioning is the wait time for a tech to come out.
Leann L.
Leann L.
Covington, KY
Their actual internet service is kind of spotty. I have the mid-grade internet and my connection is sometimes slow when I have multiple phones and a TV/Roku on it. Their customer service is pretty nice though and they do a great job with transferring your service when you move.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?