BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
High Point, NC
While their customer derive is sometimes a little difficult to deal with, overall I like Time Warner Cable and have used it as my service provider for years.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Fredonia, NY
Good service however, their customer service could be improved. There seems to be a lot of miscommunication between the local offices, when you call there main customer service, and between the technicians.
Jennie K.
Jennie K.
Only service available in my area. Cable box/DVR is slow. I ended up going with a cable card in another device. Internet is unreliable, goes down frequently.
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
I've had Time Warner cable for more than 18 years but have never really used it much since I'm always at work and my kids are usually at school. In the years since it has gotten too pricey. I am actually in the process of disconnecting these services unless they give me a better price
Emily H.
Emily H.
Pawleys Island, SC
We only use Time Warner because they are convenient. Their customer service has been very sub par and honestly we feel what we get is sub par for what we pay.
Carissa W.
Carissa W.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
We've had time warner cable for our internet for two years and have never had a problem! Fast internet! Our bill went up from $40 to $50 after the first year and we tried to get it back down but they won't.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Grove City, OH
The service is hit or miss. Sometimes it is working great and other times it's super slow. We don't have cable so we use our internet to stream Hulu and Netflix and sometimes it can't even do that well.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Louisville, KY
Service keeps going out, techs don't know what they're talking about, and customer service reps aren't helpful. I can't wait for Time Warner to be bought out.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Rochester, NY
Very expensive. You get a lot of channels but it is almost too many. I never need to watch that many channels nor do I know what is on a lot of the channels.
Heather K.
Heather K.
Miamisburg, OH
Had them many years ago and had all sorts of problems with box we have it now with high speed Internet and rarely do we have many issues. Very quick to restore service if it gets disconnect for late payment.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?