BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Mayra S.
Mayra S.
If I had a choice and would look at other providers. I feel like TWC has a monopoly in my area and the prices on services are too high!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
I'm in college and always on the move I love that when I got home I can easily catch up on all of the episodes I missed and movies also
LaToya D.
LaToya D.
Columbus, OH
They've gotten my bill so jacked up this pasted year thank god they fixed the issue or I told them I would take my services else where
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Wylie, TX
I don't recommend TWC. If you can get a different service where you live I would do that. Sadly, they're the only company that will come out to where I live.
Harmony R.
Harmony R.
Honolulu, HI
These guys are terrible in Hawaii....not only have they run a monopoly for years, but they've managed to give shotty below average service to our entire state for years. Thank God they are being sold.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Mckinney, TX
Their customer service is not the best and you usually have to wait hours for them but cool thing is that the commercial has been promoting better service
Clair R.
Clair R.
Laredo, TX
For the most part this internet gives me no problems. There are some times when the wifi doesn't work which gets annoying but all in all i would recommend.
Cecilia M.
Cecilia M.
Bernalillo, NM
TWC provides us with internet. We live in a pretty large house (5 bedroom), and we have difficulties with getting the Wi-fi signal to reach to the opposite side of the house from where the router sits.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Utica, NY
Always great to join when they have a promo going on. Otherwise, great prices on bundles for cable, Internet and phone. Great service.
Maria C.
Maria C.
North Chili, NY
It's fine, I guess. Although my internet is quite slow sometimes. I don't really watch TV as often anymore, but my cable is mostly fine.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?