BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Naomi V.
Naomi V.
Laredo, TX
Love the company but hate the price. It is a reliable company, as far as internet connection, and cable reception. This is the only cable company in our town.
Leah W.
Leah W.
Cincinnati, OH
Our internet is hit or miss, as is the customer service. Between unexplainable charges and rising prices, we are starting to look at other internet providers.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Brownsville, TX
So far I have had great customer service. The only thing that happens is at night when I try streaming movies to watch the internet tends to get a bit slow.
Mayra S.
Mayra S.
If I had a choice and would look at other providers. I feel like TWC has a monopoly in my area and the prices on services are too high!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Austin, TX
Love that I don't have any problems with the quality of picture with my channels.i only dislike that I have repeated channels for the high price I'm paying.
Hunter W.
Hunter W.
Hallstead, PA
Time Warner Cable is good with their service but they are also very expensive. Their cable boxes are not reliable because I am on my third already in a month.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Orange, TX
We have had great luck with time warner locally. dealing with their customer service is another story but I try to call a local office to resolve any issues.
leslie t.
leslie t.
Montclair, CA
Signed up for TWC when we moved into our townhome. They scheduled us an appointment right away and sent someone out to help with set-up since we had our own modem. The connection is usually pretty good.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Winston Salem, NC
The worst part about TWC is that the contracted price raises and you ahve to make several calls to get it reduced again. Customer service is not that great.
amanda g.
amanda g.
Arlington, TX
Techie Expert
They are ok honestly the internet goes out more often than it should. But it's what out apartment offers. Price is good though I suppose
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?