BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kristin F.
Murrieta, CA
Time warner is horrible. The only reason I have used the for the last 3 years is becasue the complex I live in requires it. The bill is always wrong, the internet and cable is horrible.
Coy P.
London, KY
I use it at home and at work. It always seems to be reliable and they are always quick to respond if you do have issues. The Internet is fast and I have very few problems
Athina W.
Columbus, OH
I wish I could switch to another provider for wi-fi. The charges that this company comes up with is absurd. $81, for standard internet is ridiculous!!
Jordan B.
Temple, TX
I like time warner cable for the area i live in now but its not the best service. Also when i have a problem and call customer service i usually have to wait a long time.
Maddie A.
Valencia, CA
I've had TWC for about 2 years now. I haven't had an issue with it so far, sometimes the wifi connect can be a little slow but nothing horribly wrong!
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
This cable company is very reliable with good customer service. They offer many cable and internet packages at reasonable prices.
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
I only use their internet service because I use Netflix and Hulu. Their internet service is really good, but I had to cancel our cable because of their ridiculous prices.
Hannah B.
Jacksonville, NC
Over priced way too much and we have the highest level of Internet available and it still lags and drives me insane. Switching our carrier very soon.
Korina B.
Loveland , OH
I hate time Warner Internet. The first 6-8 weeks we had it it was awesome. Fast and reliable. And then ever since its been spotty and weak. It's hard to stream movies which is disappointing.
Amanda K.
Graham, NC
They are quick to respond and can be very helpful to work with. They recently helped accommodate me and I enjoyed the experience.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?