BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
A H.
A H.
The service is great and for the most part reliable I feel they are over priced and we are locked into a contract for the next 24 months
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
I have no problem with my cable nor internet but I can't believe how much i have to pay for the services and I don't want to pay so much
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
I'm not in love with Time Warner Cable but it is what I have to have due to location. I personally would choose something else if I could.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Youngstown, OH
Reliable and fast. Never really have problems with internet or cable, which is great since I need internet almost every hour of the day.
Kel L.
Kel L.
Gastonia, NC
TWC has fairly helpful customer support but in my experience their prices aren't terrific. I use it because it's just about the only relevant ISP where I live.
Alison T.
Alison T.
Rochester, NY
I really like that they give free movies when they mess up. I haven't really had any problems with service going down or anything like that.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Good customer service, but internet is sometimes not efficient and works poorly. Always willing to come to fix the internet promptly, but annoying that the internet goes out more than 1-2 times per year.
Naomi V.
Naomi V.
Laredo, TX
Love the company but hate the price. It is a reliable company, as far as internet connection, and cable reception. This is the only cable company in our town.
Jael S.
Jael S.
Okay usually internet is fast and great but lately were always calling them because the signal falls or it doesn't let me watch Netflix
Christina R.
Christina R.
Austin, TX
Love that I don't have any problems with the quality of picture with my channels.i only dislike that I have repeated channels for the high price I'm paying.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?