BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Villa Hills, KY
Having recently just moved into my apartment I had to get wifi. I only had a few options and choose to go wth TWC. I have enjoyed my high speed internet and have not actually had any major issues with the service.
Saranda P.
Saranda P.
We have had the TV services for years and it is great. I wish we had a package with recording shows, but the Look Back on Demand works even better in its place. The internet is not the best, we have had problems with it being spotty, but it is much, much better compared to what we had before.
Tami R.
Tami R.
Kernersville, NC
TWC Internet is the fastest you can get in our area, which is the ONLY reason I have it. Their prices are ridiculously high and the customer service is lacking.
Ivanna Y.
Ivanna Y.
Raeford, NC
Time warner has been a wonderful company to work with. Not only were the guys who installed the equipment wonderful and helpful, but TWC also lowered our bill by $25/month when we fell on hard times in regards to money.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I switched from Direct TV to TWC and I made the BEST desicion. The quality is fantastic, I can watch all of my channels, and my boyfriend hooked everything up himself! Definitely stating with TWC from now on!
sonia g.
sonia g.
Palmdale, Ca
I love how the time warner cable people get back to u if anyone has a question. I have also gotten the chance to try out the DVR it works well. The last time i had a problem with the control i walked in and they replaced the control for a new one
. i am really satisfied with the service.
Jill D.
Jill D.
Cincinnati, OH
Time warner cable is more expensive, which is a huge turn off. But, the service they provide and their customer service is much better than other providers I've used. So, it's a win loose situation.
Mercedez H.
Mercedez H.
Bridge City, TX
I love time Warner cable! They have a great selection on demand and we love buying movies to watch all the time. The HD channels are amazing as well! We don't ever have problems with the box either!
Yarden B.
Yarden B.
Mililani, HI
They gave me an awesome deal on the highest speed they had for their internet. Its so easy to install but they can also do it for you. They have great customer service. Its a good company to use in Hawaii.
Shariece T.
Shariece T.
San Antonio , TX
Techie Expert
We pay for the highest internet connection. Most days we don't get half of that speed. We've had several techs come out. While they are there the signal is fantastic however once they leave it's back to crap.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?