BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Brown deer , WI
Time warner sucks. They overcharge for crap channels and when you have a problem their customer service reps will keep transferring you to other people hoping you will eventually give up and just hang up the phone.
Kari O.
Kari O.
Malone, NY
Great service. On the other hand my bill keeps increasing and nothing is being added to my plan. They have also slowed down our internet just so we will upgrade
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Villa Hills, KY
Having recently just moved into my apartment I had to get wifi. I only had a few options and choose to go wth TWC. I have enjoyed my high speed internet and have not actually had any major issues with the service.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
They aren't a bad provider of services. Sometimes I notice that our internet goes in and out but that is natural with internet. Cable service has been great, just minor cutting out problems while watching demand.
Nicolette D.
Nicolette D.
Akron, OH
The router box itself goes out often, and the company has few answers for the issues. Although, customer service is excellent, we can always get tech. workers out to our house quickly to at least asses the issues.
Ivanna Y.
Ivanna Y.
Raeford, NC
Time warner has been a wonderful company to work with. Not only were the guys who installed the equipment wonderful and helpful, but TWC also lowered our bill by $25/month when we fell on hard times in regards to money.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Summerville, SC
Love Time Warner! It is the only cable/Internet service we can get in our neighborhood other than dish. We haven't had any problems with them and there price is reasonable.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Torrance, CA
For internet, in my area, TWC speeds can't be beat. I had initially thought that I wouldn't love them based on previous Customer Service issues with my parents but I have, generally has great customer service. My connection gets spotty sometimes, but no more so than with other providers.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I switched from Direct TV to TWC and I made the BEST desicion. The quality is fantastic, I can watch all of my channels, and my boyfriend hooked everything up himself! Definitely stating with TWC from now on!
sonia g.
sonia g.
Palmdale, Ca
I love how the time warner cable people get back to u if anyone has a question. I have also gotten the chance to try out the DVR it works well. The last time i had a problem with the control i walked in and they replaced the control for a new one
. i am really satisfied with the service.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?