BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
kathy p.
Inglewood , CA
Haven't had any problems with it Internet runs quick, and cable well I hardly see TV but it's great (:
Nohelia V.
Out of all the cable companies I've used this one has to be the bet one ! I honestly wish they had time warner in Maryland ! But I started using this company when I moved to Texas and I love it ! The speed on the internet is great and it's cheap
Melissa L.
Richmond, KY
We have been long-time customers with TWC.
We have had very few issues with our local office or with the service in general.
The only complaint worth mentioning is the wait time for a tech to come out.
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Not my favorite cable company, but out of all the ones available to pick from it's not too bad. They are quite expensive but do run some pretty good promotions on a regular basis. If you're interested in this service, I'd definitely wait for a promotion to roll through before going with this service.
David  S.
Westminster, CA
Time Warner Cable has one of the worst, if not the worst, customer service you could ever imagine.
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
Great company. TV listings are great as well as the movie channels. internet is fast n great!
Nicole M.
Glendale, CA
Basically I have been a slave to TimeWarner since I live in the so cal valley and am extremely limited in my cable/internet providers ( especially if your credit it not great, which mine is not). Aside from the cable service constantly being interrupted especially in the nighttime hours of 10-3 am, they have some of the worst customer service I have ever received. Everyone from the customer service reps who "claim that they'll call me back" and never do, to the installer who literally left for a piece mid install to NEVER RETURN AGAIN. Then when I called TW they could not even get a hold of the installer because they were "contracted". I will work on my credit so I don't have ONLY TW to choose from. If you can avoid it, avoid it.
Liz N.
Carson, CA
Overall our internet speeds are great. There are some times when it slows down b/c there is more traffic on it, but it really doesn't bother us too much.
Raven H.
They have poor customer service, I drive 45 minutes to go to the Time Warner store so I can talk to them in person. Also they keep going up on my bill and I have been a loyal customer fro some time now. There is also tons of glitches.
Brenda G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love their internet. Had AT&T and hated it! Love that they have two hotspots and are much more affordable
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?