BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kayla Z.
Kayla Z.
My family and I are very satisfied with Time Warner Cable. The Internet is like 3X faster than other Internet and cable providers.
Christy C.
Christy C.
Time Warner Cable is good, it has a lot of channels. But the internet can sometimes be a bit slow and the cable channels can freeze when its windy out
Gracy I.
Gracy I.
Burlington, WI
The only reason I have stayed with TWC is the simple fact no other providers are available in my area, and let me tell you that is the only reason I have stayed with them.
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
San Diego, CA
Great Internet/Cable company! We've never had any issues! They always get to us asap, answer all the questions we have and just overall a good company!
April F.
April F.
Middlesex, NC
Customer service sucks. Over priced cable and internet. Hard to get someone who speaks English on the phone. CSR's in the local office always have sour look on their face.
Fatima V.
Fatima V.
Mediocre at best. My TV loses signal too often but most of the other TVs usually don't lose signal unless we have to plug in a DVD player or something.
Dylan S.
Dylan S.
Buffalo, NY
Overall it is just okay. goes in and out all the time and for some reason when doors at home are shut the WiFi goes out and has to be reset every time.
Sarah c.
Sarah c.
San Diego , CA
Internet super slow even though I pay for the supreme. They tell me there is nothing they can do. Not the best but it does the job
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Murrieta, CA
Time warner is horrible. The only reason I have used the for the last 3 years is becasue the complex I live in requires it. The bill is always wrong, the internet and cable is horrible.
Diana V.
Diana V.
It's great and when you have a probelm they send someone to fix it for FREE ! :)
They are super nice to you and understandable (:

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?