BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

Alexandria W.
Alexandria W.
Wilmington , NC
Techie Expert
If I could give less than 1 star I would. I'm getting slower internet than I paid for and they seem uninterested in fixing it. They have also messed up my billing. Awful service. Very close to canceling my services.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Wilmington, NC
Not the best service out there especially when you don't have a choice of satellite tv. But let's be honest what company out of the 3 is really awesome? Yup exactly
Kathryn F.
Kathryn F.
Waco, TX
I currently have their internet it's very good we use 3 android devices a ps4 and a smart TV all at once is what usually connected and it would very good goes fast
Zachary R.
Zachary R.
Dearborn Heights, MI
The Internet works pretty well. Really annoying when it is out. A lots of hidden fees and they don't tell me when they turn my automatic payments off till its 3 months late. also when i have a bunch of late fees.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Charlotte, NC
This is a pricey option but the best option in our area. We utilize the bundle option which cuts down the price. Overall it's good service. There are moments that the wireless Internet goes in and out. The cable works well and we have no complaints. We don't have any bells and whistles such as dvr.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Chapel Hill , NC
Customer service is absolutely terrible. We only use time warner because there isn't a better option in our area right now. If you have another option for high speed internet at a decent price, don't get time warner.
Patty D.
Patty D.
Laredo, Tx
Our cable and Internet are always going out. Our internet is very slow. The cable freezes a lot and for the past week we have had "snow" on our TV from the cable.
Elizabeth C.
Super fast cable internet, great customer service. We very rarely have any problems, but if we do they are super fast to fix it, or let you know whats going on.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Brown deer , WI
Time warner sucks. They overcharge for crap channels and when you have a problem their customer service reps will keep transferring you to other people hoping you will eventually give up and just hang up the phone.
Gabie M.
Gabie M.
San Antonio, TX
I live on base so I HAVE to have time Warner cable. And I HATE IT. They have horrible customer service. And my internet is horrible. Most times my internet runs so slow. And I'd only be using it for my phone.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?