BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Lois T.
Owego, NY
They keep raising their prices when they are recording record profits. They do come out when we call and have issues. I just think most cable providers are too expensive and am always looking for a cheaper product.
Hampus F.
Quite possibly the worst company in America. All the Internet companies in this country are terrible and are only concerned with scamming people out of as much money as possible.
Erica T.
We use TWC because we don't have another choice where we live. The internet speeds are good but the service is inconsistent.
Gabie M.
San Antonio, TX
I live on base so I HAVE to have time Warner cable. And I HATE IT. They have horrible customer service. And my internet is horrible. Most times my internet runs so slow. And I'd only be using it for my phone.
Taylor L.
San Antonio , TX
Very affordable & great customer service! We also get great signal when ever it storms or rains unlike other service providers
Sara N.
Hamden, OH
Overall time Warner is a good cable company to get your services thought i haven't had any problems at all
Lisa D.
Harrodsburg, KY
Have used time warner cable for many years. Would never use any other service. Highly recommend
Emily S.
I have Time Warner only because it comes free with my apartment complex and so its easier to have an account with them and to have the same internet provider for billing purposes. Yet I do have issues with the internet, updating at night, which is when I use the internet the most.
Athina W.
Columbus, OH
I wish I could switch to another provider for wi-fi. The charges that this company comes up with is absurd. $81, for standard internet is ridiculous!!
Leah M.
Hampstead, NC
Terrible customer service, and terrible internet service. Internet goes in and out, bill increases monthly it seems, and can never get anyone on the phone who can help. The only way to get someone to speak to you is to threaten cancelling service. Not a great way to run a business.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?