BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kerri S.
Wheelersburg , OH
Techie Expert Level 1
We currently have DirectTv for our tv, but time warner for our internet, but we are getting ready to switch back to time warner when our contract is up because they give us more options to choose from and a better deal. I would highly recommend to others because we can join our tv and internet and get a bundled deal.
Cassie G.
Lexington , KY
Time Warner has always been the cable/internet provider I use. I am not sure why I continue to go back to their services but I do. They seem to have moderately priced packages but they are very unorganized when it comes to customer service. If is always a pain to get through to anyone but they do seem to be improving!
Mary T.
Clermont, FL
We have Brighthouse cable. They charge so much money for cable and they placed the wireless router in our master bedroom which is behind our kitchen. I say this to point out the our wireless signal needs to pass through our stainless steel fridge in order to get to the rest of the house. Needless to say we have lousy connection that cuts out regularly. Our house depends on our wireless connection: Apple TV connected to every tv, iPads for each person, and iPhones regularly streaming videos. We have an Airport Express that is supposed to boost our connectivity but our wireless still cuts out regularly.
Tiffany M.
Columbus, OH
I've been a customer with Time Warner for about four years. I like the quality of their service and any time I call Customer Service, their representatives are friendly and helpful. My only complaint is their affordability. It'd be nice if they were more competitive with their pricing and had deals for current customers.
Sara P.
Austin, TX
Time Warner Cable was the first cable company I subscribed to and I am still with them! They have a decent price for fast internet and basic television. Not the cheapest available, but they are reliable. Customer service has been nice so far. If choosing between Time Warner and another service, I would recommend TWC.
Addie T.
henderson, ky
I only use this because I cannot use any type of satellite at my apartment. It is definirely expensive for the quality you get but cheaper than satellite. I NEVER once have had good customer service experience. I have recommended to others before but I am starting to experience more and more problems as time goes on.
Rita C.
Beaumont, TX
I love Time Warner! I've never had any issues with them. I love their On-Demand feature, that way I can watch pretty much anything that I want to when I want to. It's great! And their DVR has lots of space to keep all the shows I don't have time to watch when they come on regularly. The Internet is super fast and I never have problems with anything, even during bad weather. I would definitely recommend this company for your entertainment needs.
Dani N.
Los Angeles, CA
Slow speeds, but it is the only choice that i have at my house. there are no other providers available. I am not happy with their customer service, but only use them for internet service, so i am able to usually fix things myself and am able to often avoid much service with them besides paying my bill via online banking
Bree L.
Time Warner Cable offers Internet with download speeds up to 300 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 20Mbps. This makes them one of the fastest Internet providers we reviewed, and they're definitely worth considering if speed is your top priority in an Internet provider. However, these speeds are not available in all areas.
Lindsey C.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely loathe this company as they have the WORST customer service ever. The sad thing is that if I want cable or internet, in my area there aren't many options. We chose this out of the two providers offered, and it's been awful. When we first started our service there was a problem and it took MONTHS to be sorted out. It was the companies fault and despite everything we did they still wouldn't fix it. I DO NOT recommend this company.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?