BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Casey H.
Casey H.
Salt Lick, KY
I haven't been to happy with TWC since I moved 9 months ago. The workers are ok and do a good job but the service is highly overpriced. I have times of no service and just don't know how they can change the customers so much. I don't know that at this time if I would recommend this service to friends or family.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
It cost a lot more than it should for what you get. there are so many stations I could watch them all in a year and I don't I have phone line that no one uses because by keeping it it allows my bill to still under $200 which again isn't a deal. cable is over priced and time warren is all you can get in my area.
rubi f.
rubi f.
Oxnard, CA
We had Time Warner Cable for eight years now and we really hadn't had any problems with it. We pay for the channels or bundle we want and the internet speed we want. We have the highest speed they offer and it is actually really fast even with six people using devices all at the same time. I would recommend it.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
I hate to give the company I have 3 stars. But the main reason is because of customer services because they never reach the needed expectations! It is not affordable and they do not want to help you lower your bill! No I would not recommend my friends to this company! I have been thinking about changing myself!
Bryan B.
Bryan B.
Kent
Honestly I've never been too happy with any cable company. The thing with time warner is that when you complain they typically treat you well. And we all know the drama with terrible internet service and trying to get the company to help you. I hate time warner, but at least their customer service doesn't suck.
amanda V.
amanda V.
Never slows down; i pay 180/month and i have a husband that plays game all day, a son that watches abc videos on youtube, plus our 3 tablets and 2 phones are always connected to the internet as well. Would never change the server. Completely satisfied and recommend this for everyone. Price and deals are great!
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Merrimack, NH
Time Warner Cable keeps getting more expensive every year while the quality of the internet and cable go downhill every year. There are periods of time where my internet will not even work at all and the people on the phone don't know how to help they always say they will have to send someone out to the house.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Raleigh, NC
Nothing like a monopoly on the market to ensure terrible service has no repercussions. The last time I had an issue with a TWC bill (they double charged me one month), I had to go into an office and call in on 5 separate occasions to finally get in touch with someone who was able to help me sort the issue out.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Flushing, NY
There prices are just way to high! The service is beyond horrible, and customer service is little to never helpful. They promise you one thing and then add fees and charges You are unaware of. Wouldn't recommend to anyone unless they start doing some tremendous changes within the company to better the clients.
Emilly T.
Emilly T.
Woodside, NY
Due to the TWC & Comcast monopoly, it is no surprise that their service is horrible for the east and west coast respectively. The advertised prices are completely false and they will find any way to tack on more charges. Not to mention, the wifi is slow and the cable doesn't have anything on most of the time.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?