BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Melanie M.
Duncan, SC
Great cable provider. Works well and have had little to no problems. At one point we briefly switched to AT&T and then I was convinced that this was the better cable provider. It could be more inexpensive, as if is quite expensive, especially compared to the commercials, but will confined to use for the foreseeable future.
Hannah G.
Richardson, TX
Really bad in general, but recently the customer service has been really good. My university uses Time Warner for Internet for on campus living, and every time we have finals it seems the internet goes out which is ridiculous. Time warner should know they provide Internet to a university and should prepare for heavy usage.
Nessa P.
I only have a Time Warner because of my bundle cable, alarm, and Internet service. I recently returned my box for the most basic channels because we rarely watch TV anymore. Netflix is our go-to if we do. I think the service is lackluster. Picture quality was pixelated to the point where programs were unwatchable. I can't tell you how many times that happened. I also have to call quite frequently because of wifi issues. I wish I could just do without, tbh.

Lindsey C.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely loathe this company as they have the WORST customer service ever. The sad thing is that if I want cable or internet, in my area there aren't many options. We chose this out of the two providers offered, and it's been awful. When we first started our service there was a problem and it took MONTHS to be sorted out. It was the companies fault and despite everything we did they still wouldn't fix it. I DO NOT recommend this company.
Dani N.
Los Angeles, CA
Slow speeds, but it is the only choice that i have at my house. there are no other providers available. I am not happy with their customer service, but only use them for internet service, so i am able to usually fix things myself and am able to often avoid much service with them besides paying my bill via online banking
Christina M.
Syracuse, NY
I find that Time Warner is over priced and half the time there's something going on with it. When we watch TV the volume cuts out so you have no idea what the people are saying. We've had them check it out and they don't know whats going on. If there was another choice other than dish , we would have switched years ago.
Addie T.
henderson, ky
I only use this because I cannot use any type of satellite at my apartment. It is definirely expensive for the quality you get but cheaper than satellite. I NEVER once have had good customer service experience. I have recommended to others before but I am starting to experience more and more problems as time goes on.
Chelsea C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
It's okay, but I can't pause live tv. I also havnt been able to record shows. The customer service representatives do a good job over the phone when helping with any cable issues I have. My wifi sometimes goes in and out which can be annoying. Do not be late on payments , my card went and had me a 45 dollar overdraft fee.
Kristen D.
This company has the worst customer service. The only reason we have them is because they are the only service
Provider in our area. We went a month with no internet or cable when we moved into our new home because one of their technicians made a mistake. They would not listen to us and made no effort to write a wrong.
Mary T.
Clermont, FL
We have Brighthouse cable. They charge so much money for cable and they placed the wireless router in our master bedroom which is behind our kitchen. I say this to point out the our wireless signal needs to pass through our stainless steel fridge in order to get to the rest of the house. Needless to say we have lousy connection that cuts out regularly. Our house depends on our wireless connection: Apple TV connected to every tv, iPads for each person, and iPhones regularly streaming videos. We have an Airport Express that is supposed to boost our connectivity but our wireless still cuts out regularly.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?