BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Debra M.
Debra M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
After switching from Dish we have found TWC to be a lot more dependable. The bundled services offer a better value but I did deduct one star for cost. On demand channels provide a variety of viewing options like Sportskool for exercise shows. And on a recent trip out of town I was able to access my DVR through the app!
Callie C.
Callie C.
Cincinnati, OH
Had to switch from another local service due to installation issues. I wish I chose someone else. The internet drops constantly, I've contacted numerous addociates to help me and all they ever do is tell me to reset my router which does nothing. Also the installer ripped up my carpet and didn't put it back very nicely.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
This company has the worst customer service. The only reason we have them is because they are the only service
Provider in our area. We went a month with no internet or cable when we moved into our new home because one of their technicians made a mistake. They would not listen to us and made no effort to write a wrong.
Kim L.
Kim L.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
We just got Time Warner after several years of direct tv. The customer service is on point, love the temote control(it has s light on it!) and like the variety of channels. Hate that I have to watch commercials for on demand. I do like that I am not obligated to have a contract with them. So far we are glad we switched
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
San Antonio, TX
Worst cable provider ever. Unfortunately because I live in NYC my building chose our cable provider for us.... so we are stuck with Time Warner. They have gotten better recently and it is decently affordable but I would never recommend them to others and they are not my first, second or third choice for cable providers
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Rio Grande City, TX
We have phone, cable, and internet with TWC. The customer service is great, very helpful and always there when you need them. TWC is super expensive and sometimes there isn't anything to watch on the 2,000 channels. I do recommend the service because the internet is really fast and the DVR is awesome, but it is pricey.
Faith V.
Faith V.
Time warner has been my cable provider for ever. Even though I have had some issues I still stick with this provider. The costumer service is poor and not educated on how to be polite and answer questions. Sometimes I get over charged and call about it and its just very annoying. Try something else before you try them.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
This cable service provides me with cable, however, the prices and the "extras" are ridiculous! Seems like every little thing is extra. To have a TV guide in multiple rooms is an up charge, to have the TV channels put in numerical order is an up charge, etc. I would recommend another provider if given the opportunity.
Heather M.
Heather M.
In the past I would give them negative stars. They've been fine since we moved in March. However, we've already had to replace our cable box with the new one they are slowly rolling out to customers. I think you have problems no matter what service you have. Last residence we had billing issues, frequent outages, etc.
Kristien W.
Kristien W.
Corbin, KY
I love the cable and the internet. There costumer service is great when you call or talk to someone online however, the people that come to install the cable and internet are super rude and left my boxes that he installed in a huge mess. I would recommend this service to others. It's a great package for a great price.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?