BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Katie B.
Katie B.
Chapel Hill , NC
Customer service is absolutely terrible. We only use time warner because there isn't a better option in our area right now. If you have another option for high speed internet at a decent price, don't get time warner.
Elizabeth C.
Super fast cable internet, great customer service. We very rarely have any problems, but if we do they are super fast to fix it, or let you know whats going on.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Brown deer , WI
Time warner sucks. They overcharge for crap channels and when you have a problem their customer service reps will keep transferring you to other people hoping you will eventually give up and just hang up the phone.
Gabie M.
Gabie M.
San Antonio, TX
I live on base so I HAVE to have time Warner cable. And I HATE IT. They have horrible customer service. And my internet is horrible. Most times my internet runs so slow. And I'd only be using it for my phone.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
I used time warner cable for our internet provider. I haven't had any issues with it and we have used it for over 2 years. I took off one star because I wish it was a little bit cheaper, but overall i am satisfied.
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been a time warner customer for years but their prices just keep going up and up. Although I don't have problems with the company itself I may consider switching because it is getting rather expensive.
Ivanna Y.
Ivanna Y.
Raeford, NC
Time warner has been a wonderful company to work with. Not only were the guys who installed the equipment wonderful and helpful, but TWC also lowered our bill by $25/month when we fell on hard times in regards to money.
Casey O.
Casey O.
Wilmington, NC
The product (Internet) is fine, but the customer service could not be more terrible. They have a monopoly on the market and prices are unfair and always changing.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Villa Hills, KY
Having recently just moved into my apartment I had to get wifi. I only had a few options and choose to go wth TWC. I have enjoyed my high speed internet and have not actually had any major issues with the service.
Kari O.
Kari O.
Malone, NY
Great service. On the other hand my bill keeps increasing and nothing is being added to my plan. They have also slowed down our internet just so we will upgrade
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?