BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Amber S.
Amber S.
Elyria, OH
My internet is spotty at times. Customer service never seems to have any answers and calls always take at least an hour. The price increases every year. Unfortunately, options are limited where I live so I deal with it.
Britta & Carli G.
Britta & Carli G.
LOS ANGELES, CA
The worst! They always overcharge us and the internet goes out all the time. We use the internet to stream Hulu and Netflix so we'd like it to be reliable. We pay a lot for a high speed internet and it should work well.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Have to use Time Warner due to location. Not my preferred cable provider but it is fine. We have outages every once in while which is inconvenient but they always acknowledge the issue and send someone out if necessary.
Jamiesha M.
Jamiesha M.
Birmingham, AL
I had time warner before i moved and switched to charter. I did not enjoy their service. The inflation of my bill without notice was extremely annoying. It was also very unreliable. The wind can blow hard and it seems like it would go out. Services were very sensitive to weather and did not hold up well.
Karina R.
Karina R.
Fullerton, CA
Internet is the best. I got one with a lot of spend because I stream movies, shoes and YouTube through my phone, tv, laptop and tablet. I like how I have hotspots at no additional cost. Go with them. You won't regret it!
Mary-Lanier W.
Mary-Lanier W.
I've been back and fourth with Time Warner between various other cable/internet services. Honestly, I don't know why I always find myself coming back. The only good thing that this company provides is their digital cable.
Charlotte J.
Charlotte J.
Louisville, KY
We rent a router from them and we have the high speed Internet option. We do sometimes have a problem with the router but the internet works pretty well most times.
Priya R.
Priya R.
Honolulu, HI
Living in Hawaii, Time Warner Cable is essentially the only cable option. Overall, we get a wide range of channels, with relatively good service. Unfortunately, service is sometimes slow to respond but usually efficient.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
I have to give it 5 stars because of the great movie choices. Epics is great plus you have all the on demand movies . You can opt in and get HBO and the rest of those channels, but frankly with out those you get great TV.
Zoe R.
Zoe R.
Binghamton, NY
Extremely high costs and the "great deals" you hear about all the time aren't really worth it. they're a bunch of scams to get you to spend more money for regular cable. stick to the simple plans if you have this company.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?