BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Iduvina G.
Mesquite, TX
Sometimes the speed is no that great but it never disconnects from your devices. I had other and would have issues with connectivity but not time warner.
Lara F.
Graham, NC
TWC has great service and options. The internet speed options are scalable but you will pay for it all. Request a promo yearly and lock the rate in for the year. Their prices increase frequently.
Brittany s.
Just recently got TWC for tv,internet and phone. So far the service is ok BUT I hate that any TV app doesn't allow TWC to watch episodes through the app.
Liz N.
Carson, CA
Overall our internet speeds are great. There are some times when it slows down b/c there is more traffic on it, but it really doesn't bother us too much.
Caroline P.
Zebulon, NC
This company is a joke. We only have them because they are the only provider in our area. If we could change we would. The customer service is terrible.
Sam P.
Cincinnati, OH
Good channel offerings, but a pain to deal with and overpriced. About to cancel service since everything I watch is on Hulu anyways!
person n.
Premium fast internet and TV , and if there was ever a problem, customer service is flawless, they would seriously go out of their way to make you happy
Tiffany M.
Santa Ana, CA
Mixed feelings about Time Warner. They raise rates often and without reason. We are always having customer service issues with them.
Brody P.
Lexington, KY
I like this company but they tend to have flaws more frequently when you use the Internet too much. You'd think they would fix that after so many years.
Amanda P.
I think time warner is too expensive and the service is not very good. I would switch to a different company but where I live is all they offer for wifi.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?