BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Hemet, CA
Its good for basic cable and they have a good connection it doesnt glitch or freeze or loose signal
Carlos R.
Carlos R.
Ridgewood, NY
Service has definitely improved, customer service is better than it has been. Less time to speak with an agent. Good Internet service and cable service as well.
Naina D.
Naina D.
Durham, NC
Only show in my area. Unreliable but Overall they do a good job. I think the lack of competition is what adds to the badd customer service
Kaily C.
Kaily C.
Their internet and cable works for what you need. But I rate them so low because if you have a problem, their customer service is terrible
Heather  H.
Heather H.
Somerset, KY
For the most part the service has been good. We have had issues with poor signals, random drops in internet connection & one incident with poor customer service.
Marcella G.
Marcella G.
Lubbock, Tx
I've never had a problem with TWC. We have had some really great customer service with this company. The internet is great and runs really fast. No lagging at all.
Doris D.
Doris D.
W Terre Haute, IN
Haven't had cable issues but phone and internet have worked less than it has worked had serviced an it was something to do with modem so they put in new one. but no credit on bill
Christi M.
Christi M.
Great internet service. Bad customer service. No deals for long tim cable/internet customers. Only new customers. Prices go up every year.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Albion, PA
Very poor internet service. I'm not happy with my high speed internet, but we live in the country and this is pretty much the only option.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Lexington , Sc
I am not a fan of Time Warner. I hate having to call every year to renegotiate my rates. Why can't they just give everyone a good fair price?! And it's like every couple months my bill sneaks up a few more dollars.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?