BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Abi S.
Abi S.
Landis, NC
Time Warner Cable is a decent TV service. We have a bundle of TV and Internet, we get plenty of channels including some movie channels. We didn't get DVR which sometimes I wish we had. Our internet is the top highest speed internet which is great. It's a pretty pricey service though and we're thinking about switching to something cheaper.
Gennie H.
Gennie H.
Fairport, NY
Service is usually pretty good, occasionally we'll get outages, but they usually make up for it with On Demand credits. Prices could be better, but they're on par with the competition.
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I Am not a fan. The internet is slow and does not work in my bedroom. The prices increase dramatically a few times a year. The cable service is pixely at least a few times a week. I only use them because it is the only provider where i live.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Mount Vernon, KY
Absolutely amazing service! My family has had an active account got 9 years now. No complaints here. Great internet service along with awesome cable and on demand!! Great prices.
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Marshville, NC
The quality is great, when it works. We are promised speeds that we aren't getting and it's pretty disappointing. Also, we see people getting awesome promo rates, while we as 10+ year customers get overcharged. Leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Louisville, KY
We do not like it. Our internet randomly goes out, our router doesn't extend very far throughout our house. I do not get wifi in my bedroom and our router is literally down the hall.
Deb M.
Deb M.
Marietta, NY
I have to be honest here the only reason we are TWC customers is because we have no other options for internet where we live. Our service has frequent inturreptions and there monthly fees are too high. There customer service is not the greatest.
Jerlyn H.
Jerlyn H.
San Antonio, TX
Time Warner is becoming very pricey even for just basic services. I hate that they offer upgrades but do not let you know about the extra fees that can occur. Service is not bad though and have never had a problem with their customer service
Duane M.
Duane M.
Louisville, KY
I love Time Warner. There cable/phone/internet bundle is fast. I have had no problems with the service and the channel lineup choice is exactly what I wanted. Within 24 hours, they had hooked up my cable and internet and the hookup was quick.
Chrissy C.
Chrissy C.
I like time warner cable because the speed is great however I do not like the prices an the fact that only 5 devices can be on the service at one time because my family is big.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?