BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Barb  G.
Barb G.
They ae a Great company if there's ever a problem they are on it to fix it immediately and they even give you credit for your troubles and I rarely have troubles but when I do they are fixed right away This is a Wonderful Company
Cass W.
Cass W.
I am not a huge fan of time warner cable, but it is all we can get where we live. The Internet is fast, but the cable is not great and the customer service needs some help
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Time Warner Cable has been reliable service. We have never lost service when there is bad weather. Occasionally service has gone out but with a call to customer service they get it started right back up. Overall, good experience.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Murray, KY
I live in an apartment, making the connection spotty sometimes. TWC has been out to our apartment twice in the past 5 months and I have seen improvements after their visit.
Deanne B.
Deanne B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I've had Time Warner for a few months and haven't really had any issues with them. I appreciate the cross-platform accessibility, but most providers have been on top of it!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Horrible customer service. horrible internet (we have the highest speed) it does it's job but cuts out all the time. we got rid of our cable because everything is obnoxiously expensive. we have to have time warner in our apartment building otherwise we would switch somewhere else. they are the worse cable company around.
Annie W.
Annie W.
Hopkinsville, KY
I have always been pleased with time warner. The only complaint is how hard it is to contact.m customer service. And contacting our local office is absolutely impossible.
Jazzc B.
Jazzc B.
Cincinnati, OH
Okay what can I say I tried everything from dish to DirecTV to Cincinnati Bell I love Time Warner Cable its the best hands down so far from the ones that I have tried I have to say that so far I am very pleased with their services
Marla  .
Marla .
Columbus, OH
I used Time Warner Cable for several years and I loved it had a issue with it when we first got it but the service department was fantastic at taking care of the problem.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
The serive is ok at best, but its the fastest thing in my area. The service goes in ans out pretty often , but i can say that customer service does all they can to help especially when first starting out.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?