BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Kapolei, HI
I LOVE TIME WARNER! I don't have too many issues with my service and when I do they are a call away and they get all problems solved quickly.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Delaware, OH
We are not happy with TWC at all but unfortunately we don't have any other options in our area currently. The customer service is terrible and the cost is too high.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Conway, AR
I have mixed thoughts about TMW cable. When service is on, it's great and I have great connection and speed. However, I find myself without connection or spotty connection more often than not and it takes forever to fix.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Youngstown
To pricey. Service always goes out both internet and cable and they don't want to ever credit you. We have no tv. For a month and they acted like they did us a favor
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Austin , TX
I've heard awful things about time warner in the past, but my experience with them the past few months have been great. Their customer service line has been very helpful so far. It does seem a little overpriced though.
Elizabeth d.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Techie Expert
We are always having trouble with our cable company. The remote works here or there and we loose channels a lot. they don't give you a reduced rate unless you ask .
Aarika D.
Aarika D.
I have used a different provider before but Time Warner i always comes back to. The package i have is great and reasonable for my location. I have great internet speeds and can get in contact with them quickly and easily.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Utica, NY
Horrible service and even worse customer service. If I had access to ANYTHING else that was affordable and worked in storms, I would use it.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Murray, KY
I have a lot of issues daily with my services between cable channels not coming in or are messed up where it freezes in show. Internet goes in & out quite frequently.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
Literally the worst. Service is slow and unreliable. I wouldn't have it but Verizon fios isn't in my service district or something like that
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?