BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Briana H.
Briana H.
Time Warner is always touch and go for me. Their customer service is a joke and the Internet is always going in and out, plus they are expensive. I always prefer Fios over them but the area you live in always decides your cable provider unfortunately.
Ilanna V.
Ilanna V.
CHANGE FROM VERIZON TO TIME WARNER AND NEVER LOOKING BACK!!! i cannot stress how great they are. Internet reaches every room. Their TV app for your computer/phone is perfect when someone hogs the TV (PLUS they have all channels on the app, not like Verizon) plus so much more channels offered for a lower price than Verizon. best company EVERRRRRR
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Jefferson, OH
We're stuck with TWC as no one else services our address but if I had a choice, it would not be them. Their customer service reps are very misleading and your bill goes up randomly.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Buffalo, New York
I have been using Time Warner Cable for about 3 years now. I have cable and internet through them. The internet speed is really fast. Minimal lapses in anything. Wi-FI works great as well. The cable for the television is fantastic too. Customer Service is friendly and helpful. They also allow you to get your own box! And they have bundle options.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Zanesville, OH
I have been a customer for the past 8 years some of there prices are expensive but if you call they can help lower your rate I have done this in the past awesome customer service!!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Kirkwood, NY
Where I live I have no other options. Most of the representatives I have spoken to are rude, and want to get off the phone too quickly. I don't feel like they care about their customers at all. In addition I feel they over charge for their services.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Austin, TX
Worst service ever I have this at home and at work and the Internet service is spotty and mediocre. Their fees are exorbitant and if I had the option to choose a different provider I would. Avoid at all costs!
Kiani L.
Kiani L.
No our favorite provider. We use to have Comcast in Georgia. Their service was amazing. We don't find Time Warner the best value for services offered. They have a monopoly in this area. Options aren't available which is why our service is with them.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Every bill we have to fight with them for random extra charges. They always take them off but the next month they are right back on there with no explanation of what the charges are.
Sefika L.
Sefika L.
Utica, Ny
We use time warner cable as a internet provider and we have pretty awesome internet but if you have a problem don't call them because they by far have the worst customer service ever
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?