BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Taylor F.
Cynthiana, KY
Love them! Great internet connection, great TV service, great workers, great service in general. Few problems with our internet modom, but nothing major.
Daniela K.
Johnstown, NY
I have been a customer with Time Warner for 16 years now (same account) and they are not very helpful when it comes to helping long time customers save money. They are more for getting new customers
Sara W.
Lees Summit, MO
I really like Time Warner, it's a little pricey for our super basic cable and internet. But they're always very friendly, they are available 365 days a year and the customer service is soooo nice.
Cindy G.
Milwaukee, WI
Service is ok ut internet speed lags many times and I always think we pay too much. I also think the specials should be given to current customers as well.
Francisca M.
Summerville, SC
We have issues with signal but only seems to be the channels I'm trying to view. Food network always is jumbled when I get a hold of the remote from hubby.
Emma J.
Columbia, SC
This is the best cable you can get, has the most channels, is affordable and reliable, you need cable to live and this is the perfect cable company to use!
Djimonte H.
Trotwood, OH
It's an okay service although they do have hidden fees and we've had problems with being overcharged for our service. I personally wouldn't recommend TWC.
Devin W.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Great service, anytime we have problems we actually talk to a live person, they are very fast at getting out to your house for setup!
Emily H.
Rochester, NY
I only have Time Warner because the campus I live on has a contract with them. I'm not a huge fan of their service, and if you can find another provider go with them instead.
Kylie P.
Eastvale , CA
Better then AT&T in my area but it is the same with AT&T and by that j mean it's slow service and sometimes problems but it's better to pay less than AT&T
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?