BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Maysville, NC
TWC is an okay company, they start you off with decent prices, but will randomly add extra money to each bill. And when I questioned them I never got much of an answer. Internet has some problems and is down every couple months.
Maraiah T.
Maraiah T.
La Puente, CA
They're pretty awesome. The only provider that I have ever used. Even since childhood. They are amazing and don't think I can switch some another service provider ever.
Gerardine R.
Gerardine R.
Corona, NY
I live in NYC and their services is OK only. not the, best not the worst. sometimes WiFi is one slow sometimes cable freezes. but then it gets fixed and it's all good again. but the problem is reoccurring. but price is ok.
Kerri G.
Kerri G.
Inglewood, CA
Great service. Boxes can act up a little but a reboot can usually fix that. If not can always call the service and thy would be right out as soon as possible and fix what's needed and would not leave until it is fixed.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Speeds and connections would be better. I've lost connection endless times because a line was out of service due to poor service and connection and they double charged my account for a service I did not wish to have on my plan!
Albina R.
Albina R.
It had great. chanels, but in my opinion too pricey, I would change it but my building doesn't allow any other cable companies which suck.. Internet is great though.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
They have of horrible at times. Service can slow way day and times be intermittent. We had great service before Time Warner Cable bought out our local company. But they are still better than the alternative choices in our area.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Chillicothe, OH
We are (according to TWC) in an old area. Our internet is spotty at best. I'm not a big fan of paying for a service that I often don't get to use because of outages.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Techie Expert
I'm not the biggest fan of TWC. For starters, they're overpriced. I ended up canceling my cable because it got to where I could barely afford it. In addition, my internet goes out from time to time. Shouldn't be happening!
ROSA M.
ROSA M.
Its great with their customer service but the actual service sucks. and then they wanna charge me to have someone come out and fix it. when the fault isn't even mine.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?