BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kimberly G.
North Hollywood, CA
Is nice i like the internet is very recommend this i like tha cable because have much internt
Whitney L.
Wylie, TX
I don't recommend TWC. If you can get a different service where you live I would do that. Sadly, they're the only company that will come out to where I live.
NICOLE K.
Price gouging monopoly of a company. Hate it, but stuck with it. The dominate our area, so if you wan't internet, you have to pony up.
Daniela H.
Corpus Christi, TX
Overpriced "standard package" internet with poor service. Same internet speed costs less with other companies. TWC has too many issues and costs too much for what it's worth. Only gets two stars because it's the only internet company in my area, which is probably why it can get away with being so bad at such a high cost.
Tysha P.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't like the way the bill their customers. They have good customer service. Sometimes their service can be bad, but they always fix the problem.
Lisa  B.
Miamisburg, OH
In my area the call center is very rude and unprofessional. Long hold time on the phone and my service could use improvements.
Julia A.
Time Warner Cable is the fastest internet and cable provider in my area. I have had good fortune with them and they always provide support when necessary.
Hadley H.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner is very unreliable and wifi is more often than not very slow. They are also very difficult to get a hold of
Amber S.
Matthews, NC
One of my biggest pet peeves is dealing with companies that constantly require upgrades that don't come standard. Moved to a new home and my second story gets hardly any internet connection and when the Tech came out he said we needed a booster. But did nothing. Our internet is slow, and apparently there is a faster road runner but for some reason we can't get it until the next contract.
Elen P.
Ive been using Time Warner Cable for 6 years for my internet and I have to say it is the best one yet. Very affordable and fast.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?