BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Katie P.
Katie P.
San Diego, CA
TWC is ok. The internet cuts out on me, but in San Diego they definitely have the best deal for internet service. I don't know I would go to them if I was somewhere else.
Vikki W.
Vikki W.
Frankfort, Ky
It is very overpriced. The Internet is not good, it is very slow even though we pay for faster service . It goes out all the time and upstairs we may not even get it .
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Lebanon, OH
I enjoy streaming all of my shows and videos on my smart tvs. My internet service has been great and I have enjoyed it with Time Warner Cable.
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Greensboro, NC
Fast internet, great customer service. Never fails me, reliable courteous service! And I use my own modem so I don't have to rent through them
Mariyah M.
Mariyah M.
Im not reAlly a fan of time warner they have a limited amount of channels with hundreds of repeat channels they don't have normal on demand like every other cabel network. Its annoying
Roxie K.
Roxie K.
Salisbury , NC
Pretty good but their prices change too often - we recently switched our cable to dish because of this (had to keep the internet because they are the best for our area)
Maica C.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
The absolute worst company. Extremely over priced and has the worst service. Unfortunately it is the only cable company available in my area.
Bridgette P.
Bridgette P.
The prices aren't as good as they could be. They always lure you in with those intro offers and then hike them up throughout the contract. Contracts are another thing, when did that start happening for cable service? Sheesh.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Horrible customer service and high prices unless you are a new subscriber. It's a constant battle to get good connection and the rates are ridiculous! Free me from the cable company!
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me
So far they've been good for us. when we first got Connected we had some issues with our Wi-Fi but I came out and took care of them and we haven't had any issues since
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?