BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Cleveland, OH
It's cable. It came with my lease. There's really nothing to complain about since I don't really have control over the selections and there no options to change to. Also. Walking Dead.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Mount Vernon, KY
Absolutely amazing service! My family has had an active account got 9 years now. No complaints here. Great internet service along with awesome cable and on demand!! Great prices.
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Marshville, NC
The quality is great, when it works. We are promised speeds that we aren't getting and it's pretty disappointing. Also, we see people getting awesome promo rates, while we as 10+ year customers get overcharged. Leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
I barely have wifi most of the time. The cable goes in and out all the time and when I do have wifi the signal is so weak that more than 2 people on it will disable it. Terrible.
Irene S.
Irene S.
Used to use Comcast when I was living in the Pacific Northwest but once moved to SoCal, Time Warner seems to be my best option. It's okay... the connection is not as stable. It could be the plan I have or just a bad cable connection in general.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Louisville, KY
We do not like it. Our internet randomly goes out, our router doesn't extend very far throughout our house. I do not get wifi in my bedroom and our router is literally down the hall.
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I Am not a fan. The internet is slow and does not work in my bedroom. The prices increase dramatically a few times a year. The cable service is pixely at least a few times a week. I only use them because it is the only provider where i live.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Kind of pricey but great speed internet. I had cable and it was great but I decided to cancel and just keep the internet because we hardly watch t.v. Usually we just watch Netflix.
Abi S.
Abi S.
Landis, NC
Time Warner Cable is a decent TV service. We have a bundle of TV and Internet, we get plenty of channels including some movie channels. We didn't get DVR which sometimes I wish we had. Our internet is the top highest speed internet which is great. It's a pretty pricey service though and we're thinking about switching to something cheaper.
Jerlyn H.
Jerlyn H.
San Antonio, TX
Time Warner is becoming very pricey even for just basic services. I hate that they offer upgrades but do not let you know about the extra fees that can occur. Service is not bad though and have never had a problem with their customer service
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?