BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Briana K.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner Cable is pretty nice! Great customer service and high speed internet. Sometimes I have issues with the wifi but it's okay.
Cecilia M.
Bernalillo, NM
TWC provides us with internet. We live in a pretty large house (5 bedroom), and we have difficulties with getting the Wi-fi signal to reach to the opposite side of the house from where the router sits.
Laura C.
Utica, NY
Always great to join when they have a promo going on. Otherwise, great prices on bundles for cable, Internet and phone. Great service.
Megan B.
Round Rock, TX
Time Warner Cable has always been an excellent service provider. On the rare occasion we've had an issue it has been quickly remedied.
Clair R.
Laredo, TX
For the most part this internet gives me no problems. There are some times when the wifi doesn't work which gets annoying but all in all i would recommend.
Casey E.
Louisville, KY
Our wifi goes out at least once every 1-2 weeks having to reset the router which is extremely annoying. But our cable is always reliable!
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
Was not happy with there internet or cable when i had it in idaho. its sucked. i the internet was slow as hell. and the cable sucked!
Andrea G.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I don't like it. The only reason why we have it is because we moved into apartments and depending where the apartment is facing you need to get time warner.
LaToya D.
Columbus, OH
They've gotten my bill so jacked up this pasted year thank god they fixed the issue or I told them I would take my services else where
Carla T.
Lexington, KY
I have internet through my apartment so I do not deal directly with time warner but I have no complaints about them and their service!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?