BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
These guys are a decent company to buy from! My TV and channels are a great price, easy to access my channels, downfall is the Internet is super pricey for the quality. I've brought this up on multiple occasions and been told nothing they can do...another downfall is customer service, they are very rude over the phone...
Lexie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
Time Warner Cable gets the job done. Our house is relatively small, however, the Wifi barely reaches to my bedroom, and when it does it can go away any minute. I'm happy with the cable though, so thats a plus. They could update some of their movie selections more often.
Alexia D.
I hate Time warner. If they were not the only service avaliable I would switch in a heart beat. They have HORRIBLE customer service and are over priced. BEWARE.
Miranda B.
Clarksville , TN
When choosing an internet provider, Time Warner Cable was a great option and ended up being my final decision. They were incredible helpful when I was choosing a plan. They are affordable for great, fast speed internet. I've had one issue with a router and the quickly came and fixed the probably by replacing it free of charge!
Talisa E.
Surprisingly, I've had great service in my Manhattan apartment. I use an Apple router but have kept the modem given to me by Time Warner Cable. My partner and I chose to pay for extra speed and I feel like we've never had a problem. We use a gaming console, an Apple TV and several computers/mobile devices without any issues. I'm happy with the service coming from a different Internet and cable provider in a different borough.
Karla A.
They have such fast internet for such a low price and have great customer service
Riley S.
Very shotty wifi, i have some channels on one TV that i don't have on the TV in the next room over. When it all uses the same cable, 15 feet apart from each other. Very disappointing
Tatjana S.
Concord, NC
Worst customer service out there. I lose signal randomly. My internet is spotty. Resolving anything takes hours. Its expensive for the quality. Constantly have to call customer service to fix something. I would not recommend!! I don't have any other options besides dish networks.
Alexis M.
My wifi is constantly going out, I have to restart my router at least once a day.
Adriana F.
Los Angeles, CA
Good service and very affordable. I would recommend them. Customer service has been great.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?