BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Pretty good service for the TV and Internet, there's been a few times that we've had problems but they always get solved fairly quickly!
Shanae S.
Shanae S.
I like it. Sometimes my channels mess up. Customer service is good. Internet never has issues. My phone works well. I enjoy my services.
Jael S.
Jael S.
Okay usually internet is fast and great but lately were always calling them because the signal falls or it doesn't let me watch Netflix
Christina R.
Christina R.
Austin, TX
Love that I don't have any problems with the quality of picture with my channels.i only dislike that I have repeated channels for the high price I'm paying.
Nikala H.
Nikala H.
San Antonio, TX
Love their service. Has all my favorite shows at a good price. Great customer service and great fast forwarding and recording functions
Naomi V.
Naomi V.
Laredo, TX
Love the company but hate the price. It is a reliable company, as far as internet connection, and cable reception. This is the only cable company in our town.
amanda g.
amanda g.
Arlington, TX
Techie Expert
They are ok honestly the internet goes out more often than it should. But it's what out apartment offers. Price is good though I suppose
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Orange, TX
We have had great luck with time warner locally. dealing with their customer service is another story but I try to call a local office to resolve any issues.
Leah W.
Leah W.
Cincinnati, OH
Our internet is hit or miss, as is the customer service. Between unexplainable charges and rising prices, we are starting to look at other internet providers.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Winston Salem, NC
The worst part about TWC is that the contracted price raises and you ahve to make several calls to get it reduced again. Customer service is not that great.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?