BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
New Carlisle, OH
They actually suck! they now have started with a way of being able to shut your box off if you haven't changed the channel in a couple hours which is aggravating.... and they charge an arm and a leg for service and it freezes all the time
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
I feel like cable is just getting to expensive, although I have had minimal trouble with connection issues and my equipment has never broken down. just lower the cost please!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Nicholasville, KY
We have has Time warner cable as out Internet provider for 3 years and it has not been easy to deal with, lots of problems and sometimes hard to resolve with costumer service
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Gastonia , NC
I have internet with time warner and it's greats when it's working. You can expect an outage at least once a week. But I've never had a bad experience with consumer service.
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
Plano, TX
Time Warner is the epitome of average. Their customer service is average, their internet capabilities are average and their TV packages are average. I use it because my apartment complex forces me to. Thankfully they are decently priced.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Richmond, Ky
I am not a fan of TWC and only continue to use it because there are no other providers in my area. Our internet often stops working and we barely have signal even in our home.
Ellissa H.
Ellissa H.
Medina, NY
Despite having Internet and cable interruptions several times a month due to maintenance issues our Internet is fast and there are lots of things to watch as well as on demand
rebecca j.
rebecca j.
Knightdale, NC
Time warner cable provides great service. The only issue I have with them is the cost. It is outrageous. Who needs all the premium chanels when it costs you an arm and a leg.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Charleston, SC
The only choice we have in our condo sadly but this company sucks, the internet goes out all the time the cable constantly messes up and we've had to call a million times to get everything fixed they even had the balls to charge us 500$ randomly one month for no reason what so ever.Horrible company horrible customer service.
Rita H.
Rita H.
Agoura Hills, CA
We are stuck with Time Warner Cable service in our area and, unfortunately, it is spotty at best. This said, the Time Warner support team is exceptionally quick and responsive. How do I know? Because we have to call them so often!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?