BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Hunter W.
Hallstead, PA
Time Warner Cable is good with their service but they are also very expensive. Their cable boxes are not reliable because I am on my third already in a month.
Lauren F.
Orange, TX
We have had great luck with time warner locally. dealing with their customer service is another story but I try to call a local office to resolve any issues.
Nikala H.
San Antonio, TX
Love their service. Has all my favorite shows at a good price. Great customer service and great fast forwarding and recording functions
Jamie S.
Winston Salem, NC
The worst part about TWC is that the contracted price raises and you ahve to make several calls to get it reduced again. Customer service is not that great.
Jordan B.
Good customer service, but internet is sometimes not efficient and works poorly. Always willing to come to fix the internet promptly, but annoying that the internet goes out more than 1-2 times per year.
Jasmine C.
I'm in college and always on the move I love that when I got home I can easily catch up on all of the episodes I missed and movies also
Mayra S.
If I had a choice and would look at other providers. I feel like TWC has a monopoly in my area and the prices on services are too high!
Mayra M.
Brownsville, TX
So far I have had great customer service. The only thing that happens is at night when I try streaming movies to watch the internet tends to get a bit slow.
Jamie S.
I don't have any complaints about TW. We have automatic billing and whenever we have an issue with that (overcharge), we simply call and it is resolved rather quickly ... and for that reason, I love them!
Alison T.
Rochester, NY
I really like that they give free movies when they mess up. I haven't really had any problems with service going down or anything like that.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?