BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
roxana p.
roxana p.
Lewisville, TX
I got told that HBO was included if I selected a certain package so i said yes. then I received the bill to find out that I got charged for HBO and the sales rep included a phone line.
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
Terre Haute, IN
Always a phone call away, wait times are within a one hour window of when they will show up, can do most of their troubleshooting over the phone.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Highland, CA
My internet alway seems to loose connection. I try to troubleshoot and nothing. Since they first installed the cable it has not worked properly
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
La Habra, CA
Fast internet but the service always goes down. Customer service is terrible. Trying to get someone to come out to fix something is even worse.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Techie Expert
I like their service but I wish they would have channels in Spanish. I guess it is because I live in an area that's mostly Anglo. Their internet service so far has been good.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Austin, TX
Time Warner is a good company. They attend to issues in a timely matter. They try very hard to keep the customer happy. They have been a very easy company to work with.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
Techie Expert
Pretty much stinks but we don't have a lot of options in our area. Constantly calling customer service for disruptions in service and outages.
Rafael P.
Rafael P.
Penitas, TX
Time Warner Cable is pretty much the only company for cable here, but it's good! I get all the channels I want and some. It's very nice and simple without and extra boxes and what not
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Lebanon, OH
I enjoy streaming all of my shows and videos on my smart tvs. My internet service has been great and I have enjoyed it with Time Warner Cable.
Erika M.
Erika M.
They are the only provider in the area. Internet is slow and sometimes doesn't even work. They jack their prices sky high for the worst quality service. Customer service is awful. I would not go through them if I had a choice.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?