BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
While we have never had a problem with service and the customer service has always been great but the rising costs are something that has up thinking of other cable and Internet solutions.
Liz P.
Liz P.
Albany, Ny
Service is okay. The prices are what really suck. They should give customers who have stuck with them for years and years some
Type of discount instead of every year jacking up the rates.
shantelle  C.
shantelle C.
Pomona, CA
Get service although sometimes there is no signal in one of the TVs in my house , having to call them to fix it is some what of a bother but the customer service is awesome very helpful
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Dix Hills, NY
Time Warner is the only option in y building, and I wish it wasn't. The service can be spotty, and getting a decent rate is difficult every year because they know they're the only option.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Pacoima, CA
Ive been with time warner for a while now and they never gave me a problem with cable. The only problem would be their internet because i feel like it is a little bit slower than I'm used to.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
I love time warner cable because my fiance works for them so when ever anything goes wrong he is able to fix it right away. If I did not live the a cable person I think they have a few things they could work on.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Columbus, OH
I've had Time Warner now for quite a few I have ran into quite a few problems with them over the years but they have fixed the problems and even if I got charged more than what I was supposed to they would reimburse me I haven't had any problems great service
Noe P.
Noe P.
Aiea, HI
They have good service but my internet knocks out so often every month it's annoying and we've been with them for years and they have still yet to remedy the issue of my modem making 2 wifi spots instead of one like how I and the IT TWC guy set it to do.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Beaver, OH
Time warner is a decent company I'm very satisfied with my Internet and home phone services other than the varying price I would say they are a decent company and probably one of the cheapest
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Durham, NC
We have a lot of problems with our cable/internet/phone going out. Sometimes it takes a few hours to come back on but I wouldn't chose any other internet provider. the price is a little high but for the internet, it is well worth it when it actually stays on.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?