BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Cheraw, SC
Techie Expert
I use time warner for Internet and I love it. I also love the app on my phone so I can pay my bill and check and report outages. The bill is low every month. I just love it.
Kara H.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Techie Expert
I really love this company. I have never had problems. their customer service always gets back to me. price is good for a monthly fee. I love it
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
I love Time Warner always new perks. they have 100+ free movies as well as other movies to rent from. Such a large variety. Ive experienced Direct TV and it is good but I don't see anything beating Time Warner's prices and add ons.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Nicholasville, KY
Customer service is crap and for the little mps that I get for internet I am paying way too much. We can't even get basic cable here without our bill jumping up to over 200
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
La Habra, CA
Fast internet but the service always goes down. Customer service is terrible. Trying to get someone to come out to fix something is even worse.
victoria c.
victoria c.
San Bernardino, CA
Their internet is really fast. Its ver dependable. A lot of devices can be connected to the wifi and it wont slow down too much. Great service.
Arianna J.
Arianna J.
DALZELL, SC
I like them. Pretty satisfied. During really bad thunderstorms we do loose the cable signal. Which is to be expected as it is not Satellite tv.
Suzette B.
Suzette B.
Goldsboro, NC
My husband ordered this service which I think is affordable compared to other internet providers. I stream a lot on Hulu and spend a lot of time at home on the internet.
Veda D.
Veda D.
Not a fan of TWC. Internet connection is fairly consistent but streaming & gaming speeds can lag at times. They are terrible about price gouging their existing customers.
Cassandra V.
Cassandra V.
Corp Christi, TX
Great cable company and reliable internet only negative thing is if ur late on bill by 2 months they completly close ur account and have to start all over which is annoying
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?