BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
While we have never had a problem with service and the customer service has always been great but the rising costs are something that has up thinking of other cable and Internet solutions.
Noe P.
Noe P.
Aiea, HI
They have good service but my internet knocks out so often every month it's annoying and we've been with them for years and they have still yet to remedy the issue of my modem making 2 wifi spots instead of one like how I and the IT TWC guy set it to do.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Pacoima, CA
Ive been with time warner for a while now and they never gave me a problem with cable. The only problem would be their internet because i feel like it is a little bit slower than I'm used to.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Columbus, OH
I've had Time Warner now for quite a few I have ran into quite a few problems with them over the years but they have fixed the problems and even if I got charged more than what I was supposed to they would reimburse me I haven't had any problems great service
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.
We have had our issues with Time Warner in the past, but we have not had an issue in long time. The internet speed and connection are great, and we can't complain about the cable, other than the price.
Keri D.
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
Time warner cable is alright. We've never really b had any issues with it. I am not happy that they have raised the prices, but its still cheaper than most, so i can't really complain
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Shelby, NC
My internet costs more than my satellite TV does! Time Warner Cable's prices are outrageous and they are constantly increasing my bill every month. It seems like we constantly have to call and complain to get them to lower it to our original price.
Heidi F.
Heidi F.
Springfield, OH
I think Time Warner is way to expensive. It is ridiculous that they charge the price they do for cable and internet. They are good about offering free premium channels for a certain amount of time.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Summerville, SC
I have the most trouble with this company. The service and signal are poor and spotty. The equipment constantly needs resetting and the customer service people are always foreign and hard to understand. When you call you are on hold forever. Just last week I had an issue that required two phone calls and I was on hold for more than 40 minutes both times.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Dallas, TX
I have not had a good experience with TWC. It's the best option for where I live, but all of my experiences with customer service have been poor. Additionally, our internet is very spotty, even though we are supposed to have their best internet service.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?