BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kirstyn H.
Fort Bragg, NC
Time Warner frequently has outages in which you can do absolutely nothing to fix it. The price for the quality of their cable and internet speed is terrible.
Shanae S.
I like it. Sometimes my channels mess up. Customer service is good. Internet never has issues. My phone works well. I enjoy my services.
Kel L.
Gastonia, NC
TWC has fairly helpful customer support but in my experience their prices aren't terrific. I use it because it's just about the only relevant ISP where I live.
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
I'm not in love with Time Warner Cable but it is what I have to have due to location. I personally would choose something else if I could.
Kelly B.
Lancaster, NY
Good service, but they are notorious for jacking up your bill with no warning. The only reason I don't switch is they are the only cable provider in my area.
Jessica W.
Pretty good service for the TV and Internet, there's been a few times that we've had problems but they always get solved fairly quickly!
amanda g.
Arlington, TX
They are ok honestly the internet goes out more often than it should. But it's what out apartment offers. Price is good though I suppose
Christina R.
Austin, TX
Love that I don't have any problems with the quality of picture with my channels.i only dislike that I have repeated channels for the high price I'm paying.
Matt D.
Versailles, KY
We use their internet it seems to be fairly reliable. It hardly ever goes out and we always have good connection speed. It was a huge upgrade over windstream.
Naomi V.
Laredo, TX
Love the company but hate the price. It is a reliable company, as far as internet connection, and cable reception. This is the only cable company in our town.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?