BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Angelia M.
Shelby, NC
There wireless service is less than desirable. It's intermittent, especially during storms or unsettling weather. The customer service is unreliable because for some reason they don't keep records of the last conversation you had with them. It's annoying & they will disconnect you even when you make arrangements with them.
Stephanie S.
Hazel Park, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
I haven't had many good experiences with TWC. I've had many billing issues throughout years and they are usually the only service provider in the area. Customer service is usually poor, and in a certain escalated situation it took 6 calls to get a supervisor to pull a call (was quoted one thing and surprised by a $399 bill) after being told one was supposed to call me back and didn't. Though they have improved on service calls when a tech is needed on site.
Samantha S.
Horseheads, NY
Hate it. Thank god they're recently bought out and another company is taking over but I'm tired of my cable bill going UP every few months. And the outtages? They're not very frequent maybe 1-2 times a year but when it happens its out ALL DAY! And they NEVER issue credits!! You have to fight with them for it every single time
Marlene T.
Merritt Is, FL
In the area where I reside, it is no longer called Time Warner but BrightHouse. Never the less, it's the same company. I do not have any problem with the service. hey provide both my cable and Internet. They have pretty decent customer service and there is rarely an outage. I'm certain there may be better companies out there, but this is one of the few available to me.
B T.
Have never enjoyed our service with time warner cable. We used to be frequently overcharged on our auto pays and have had very spotty Internet service since moving to our new location. Customer service is mostly very poor and they go out of their way to be right themselves rather than serve customers. Wouldn't gonback again
Miranda B.
Murray, KY
When choosing an internet provider, Time Warner Cable was a great option and ended up being my final decision. They were incredible helpful when I was choosing a plan. They are affordable for great, fast speed internet. I've had one issue with a router and the quickly came and fixed the probably by replacing it free of charge!
Erica W.
Delaware, OH
We used to have a lot of outages and our bill used to change every month so we switched to frontier once but didn't like there prices or setvice s and switched back since becoming a customer with time warner again we have had only minor issues like our box was messed up but they were quick to get someone out here to fix it!
Isabella C.
Orange, CA
I just signed up with Time Warner Cable in my new apartment since I moved for college. So far, I haven't had any big issues with connection with my internet so I am very satisfied! Since I am a college student, I am splitting the monthly cost with my roommate. But the overall cost is very affordable for what we are receiving!
L. P.
Apex, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
I have been a long standing customer for some years not because I want to but because there just simply aren't any other choices. In the past TWC had terrible customer service however I am noticing a change in the way they do business and how they handle their customers. They are definitely on the way up if this continues.
Luanne S.
Sidney, OH
Time Warner Cable is very expensive and we are constantly having to find different packages to keep our bill down. Although the customer service at the local store is great, the customer service if I have to call is less than desirable. We only have it because we don't have much of a choice , they carry the market in our area.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?