BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ivy G.
i don't really have this cable but i have heard good and bad thibgs about it so its like any other cable company i guess
Kimberly C.
Their customer service is horrible and my internet goes out regularly. They always blame it on my equipment and say they will switch it out in a few days...
Paige E.
Greensboro, NC
We switched from another company to Time Warner because we're told we could lower our bill for the same services. This turned out to not be true. We lowered our bill but can only use DVR on one TV and can only watch recorded shows on 2 TV's. We have also been having internet issues since we changed. I would not recommend them.
Sarah K.
Geneva, OH
Techie Expert
No problems with cable with this provider. A lot of channels and programs to choose from.
Jamie P.
Oshkosh, WI
I think the Internet is a little overpriced but the service is generally very good and the technicians are always very helpful!
Kaitlin F.
Mission, KS
Absolutely horrible. i pay 40 bucks a month and my internet works probably 40% of the time. really unimpressed with them.
Destiny Q.
Evansville, IN
I have just basic cable and haven't had any problems so far! there always nice when talking to them on the phone and is cheap!
Rickeyta F.
Washington, DC
I don't like the service. I wish they had comcast or verizon in my area. it is always something with the on demand not working
Omi N.
Bethlehem, PA
If I weren't bound to this service, I would go elsewhere. I don't watch TV anymore because of this company. They switched over to the digital box, claiming it would be an easy switch, and it took us over a month to get it back on track. The basic cable is very limited, and I am excited to switch to a new company, very, very soon.
mariana h.
I miss my time wamer cable company it was so good to me everything worked better then any other also very great price at first
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?