BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Shaker Hts, OH
I love to watch all of my favorite tv shows yes it has met all of my expectations depending on the package you get can be a bit pricey pros all thee best shows cons unless you get a more expensive package you can't fast forward rewind or save the shows the more you pay the better but I'm well satisfied
Rocelle R.
Rocelle R.
We had just gotten Time Warner cable and it's not too bad. I thought they were just like any other provider but no, they actually have pretty fast internet. But it has been slowing down lately so that's why they have one star less. So idk but we old pay $150/month at most for internet, cable and phone.
Coleen M.
Coleen M.
Pearl City, HI
This is what we use at home together with our landline and internet. What i like this one is its reliable when you're using the internet its fast, theres no problem in the landline too. But in the cable sometimes it reboots itself or sometimes it disconnects even the internet. But overall its just okay.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Time Warner Cable has been pretty good to us. Not much to say other than the internet is pretty good and the phone service was good when we used it. We don't use the TV service, just internet. The internet does seem to go out more than I would like but that could just be par for the course in our area.
Giselle A.
Giselle A.
Palmdale, CA
I have had time warner cable for a while and i just dont like it. I always seem to gave problems with them. That and im paying for the fastest internet but yet when im on the phone with the repesentative they tell me it isn't ome of the fastest, and that is just one of tje problems I've had with them.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Henderson, NC
I have my internet with Time Warner Cable for about five years. The best thing I have found about time warner internet is the speed,I have no problem with getting on and staying on anywhere in the house. I would have loved to have given them 5 stars but theirs always that surprise when the bill comes.
Krystle S.
Krystle S.
I love Time Warner. I've had it since I was a little girl. I like how it evolved over the years. My favorite thing now is on demand. This is the best idea ever. I seem to forget to record some shows, so with on demand it allows me to catch what I miss. However I wish you could fast forward some shows.
Ana O.
Ana O.
Richmond Hill, NY
Time Warner is great. Sometimes our cable boxes do not respond but when you call customer service they quickly get it fixed. I have used other time Warner subscribers Internet connection but for some reason my Internet is not good. Tried to get it fixed but nothing was done. But overrall good service.
Iesha B.
Iesha B.
Columbia, SC
Time Warner Cable is a love-hate relationship. There is no other company in my area that can provide the services they provide but their pricing is sketchy and their customer service leaves little to be desired as well. I see that they are making improvements so we will see what happens in the future.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I definitely have a love/hate relationship with Time Warner Cable. Years ago, there were a lot of issues with customer service, but I have to say that they've improved a lot. It's fairly affordable as a package with internet and phone, but I wish it were a little cheaper outside of the package deals.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?