BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Columbus, OH
I've been a customer with Time Warner for about four years. I like the quality of their service and any time I call Customer Service, their representatives are friendly and helpful. My only complaint is their affordability. It'd be nice if they were more competitive with their pricing and had deals for current customers.
We are not very happy with Time Warner service. The bars that represent the Internet on my iPad most of the time only shows two bars out of three. I have even tried going in our living room and sitting in front of it. No change still only two bars. The controller we we received for the cable already needs to be replaced.
Emma S.
Emma S.
My cable/internet kept shutting off and we couldn't figure out why. Turns out time warner cable kept cutting our cable (literally cut the cable) because the apartment we were attached to didn't have their service started... Took weeks to figure out the issue and finally get it fixed. No compensation for those missed days
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
These guys are a decent company to buy from! My TV and channels are a great price, easy to access my channels, downfall is the Internet is super pricey for the quality. I've brought this up on multiple occasions and been told nothing they can do...another downfall is customer service, they are very rude over the phone...
Christina M.
Christina M.
SYRACUSE, NY
I find that Time Warner is over priced and half the time there's something going on with it. When we watch TV the volume cuts out so you have no idea what the people are saying. We've had them check it out and they don't know whats going on. If there was another choice other than dish , we would have switched years ago.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Round rock, TX
I have been a TWC customer for years. I have never had a problem with them.
They always correct a problem I have swiftly.
They are more on the expensive side, but I will still use their services.
I have never had a huge problem with them being down for extended periods of time.
I recommend them to everyone all the time.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Sauquoit, NY
Its the only cable option we have. It is expensive. I looked into getting Dish but the internet quality was not there. Time Warner internet works, but still pricey. Now you have to have a Digital adapter on all tv's that don't have a regular dvr or cable box. They are free for the first year then you are charged for it.
Debra M.
Debra M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
After switching from Dish we have found TWC to be a lot more dependable. The bundled services offer a better value but I did deduct one star for cost. On demand channels provide a variety of viewing options like Sportskool for exercise shows. And on a recent trip out of town I was able to access my DVR through the app!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
San Antonio, TX
Worst cable provider ever. Unfortunately because I live in NYC my building chose our cable provider for us.... so we are stuck with Time Warner. They have gotten better recently and it is decently affordable but I would never recommend them to others and they are not my first, second or third choice for cable providers
Kim L.
Kim L.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
We just got Time Warner after several years of direct tv. The customer service is on point, love the temote control(it has s light on it!) and like the variety of channels. Hate that I have to watch commercials for on demand. I do like that I am not obligated to have a contract with them. So far we are glad we switched
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?