BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Sunnyside, NY
Where do I start? Frequent and lengthy service interruptions, usually right in the middle of Skype calls to family and in the middle of movies.
victoria c.
victoria c.
San Bernardino, CA
Their internet is really fast. Its ver dependable. A lot of devices can be connected to the wifi and it wont slow down too much. Great service.
Sabra B.
Sabra B.
Shepherdsville, KY
We continue doing business with TWC because they are the only option in our area. Customer service is horrible and prices continue to increase due to lack of competition.
cintya g.
cintya g.
Bell Gardens, CA
Techie Expert
Great service i only pay 50 dollar and my internet is pretty fast ....so far i haven't had to call customer service which is always a good thing
Candie F.
Candie F.
Dobson, NC
Time Warner is a better company that I've used so far. They are much better than satellite and I don't have to worry about them changing the prices of the services I get.
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
Terre Haute, IN
Always a phone call away, wait times are within a one hour window of when they will show up, can do most of their troubleshooting over the phone.
roxana p.
roxana p.
Lewisville, TX
I got told that HBO was included if I selected a certain package so i said yes. then I received the bill to find out that I got charged for HBO and the sales rep included a phone line.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Highland, CA
My internet alway seems to loose connection. I try to troubleshoot and nothing. Since they first installed the cable it has not worked properly
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
Techie Expert
Pretty much stinks but we don't have a lot of options in our area. Constantly calling customer service for disruptions in service and outages.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Austin, TX
Time Warner is a good company. They attend to issues in a timely matter. They try very hard to keep the customer happy. They have been a very easy company to work with.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?