BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Tina H.
Tina H.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
We are very pleased with Time Warner Cable. As soon as we got a question for them, they answer quick. If we need help, they will come the same day. Great internet, great TV and great phone.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Lexington, KY
TWC is really our only option for Internet here, which is unfortunate. We've had repeated bad experience with them before at a previous address. It's not as bad at our new place, but our Internet is still spotty.
Amy V.
Amy V.
West Allis, WI
I am so glad to be back in the TWC family after being stuck in a contract with DirectTV for the last year and a half! Finally reliable TV service, AFFORDABLE TV service, and fast internet!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
The service has gone down hill a lot and the price has gone up making this not such a good value anymore. We are going to either change to another provider or pull the plug altogether soon!
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Durham, NC
We have a lot of problems with our cable/internet/phone going out. Sometimes it takes a few hours to come back on but I wouldn't chose any other internet provider. the price is a little high but for the internet, it is well worth it when it actually stays on.
Liz P.
Liz P.
Albany, Ny
Service is okay. The prices are what really suck. They should give customers who have stuck with them for years and years some
Type of discount instead of every year jacking up the rates.
shantelle  C.
shantelle C.
Pomona, CA
Get service although sometimes there is no signal in one of the TVs in my house , having to call them to fix it is some what of a bother but the customer service is awesome very helpful
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Dix Hills, NY
Time Warner is the only option in y building, and I wish it wasn't. The service can be spotty, and getting a decent rate is difficult every year because they know they're the only option.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Beaver, OH
Time warner is a decent company I'm very satisfied with my Internet and home phone services other than the varying price I would say they are a decent company and probably one of the cheapest
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
I love time warner cable because my fiance works for them so when ever anything goes wrong he is able to fix it right away. If I did not live the a cable person I think they have a few things they could work on.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?