BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Elizabeth A.
I have no problem with my cable nor internet but I can't believe how much i have to pay for the services and I don't want to pay so much
kaili l.
Honolulu, HI
So far, I've had no let downs. Always get awesome cable. I love the on demand features especially because I can watch something over again if I've missed it.
Lena D.
I have a love hate relationship with Time Warner Cable. The Internet service is great but i hate having to pay for cable boxes just to get standard TV channels
Brenda V.
Knightdale, NC
I'm not a huge fan. Their rates go up all the time. The service is not that great but manageable. The internet goes in and out sometimes and I don't like that.
Kara M.
Youngstown, OH
Reliable and fast. Never really have problems with internet or cable, which is great since I need internet almost every hour of the day.
Wendy M.
Killeen, TX
Their customer service is a hit or miss but other than that it's a great service provider. I haven't had no problems with their billing.
Sabrina S.
Oxford, Ohio
Not a fan of Time Warner Cable. Prices are too high and installation technicians are rude. Only use them because they're the only ones available where I live.
Jessica G.
Kernersville, NC
Fast internet, but horrible customer service. my bill is very unpredictable as well. they tell you one thing when you sign up and then the price is jacked up front there on out.
Lauren D.
Redding, CA
They are fine. No really problems except the internet sometimes just goes out. when we had to switch we had a service guy come out and he was nice and helpful.
A H.
The service is great and for the most part reliable I feel they are over priced and we are locked into a contract for the next 24 months
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?