BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Boone, NC
Time Warner Cable is a pretty responsive company and they are also relatively affordable. They provide nice service and multiple channels.
Marcella G.
Marcella G.
Lubbock, Tx
I've never had a problem with TWC. We have had some really great customer service with this company. The internet is great and runs really fast. No lagging at all.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Holly Springs, NC
Techie Expert
Meh. TWC has terrible customer service, they overcharge for their channels, but they are literally the only option we have so we use them.
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Mission, TX
Been using Time Warner for many years. Fast internet and great customer service. Cable and internet service combo prices are affordable .
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Copperas Cove, TX
Though the internet service is great, it is an expensive service. I feel like Time Warner could really stand to lower their bundle rates.
Kiara L.
Kiara L.
Avon, IN
The service is terrible they are rude and will charge for no reason DO NOT GIVE HEM YOUR CARD. Also the Internet can't hold many devices.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Time Warner has the best service even though their high I have never had a problem with them and I have been a loyal customer for 9 years
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
The connection is terrible after midnight and cuts out often. Their customer service is also really bad. I don't recommend their service for anything, honestly.
May L.
May L.
Wauwatosa , WI
I only subscribe my internet through Time Warner and so far am not very satisiied with their service. My internet goes out at least once a week for apparently no reason. I'm thinking about switching providers.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Glouster, OH
Kinda slow internet and also hard to get in a lot of areas. It does the job and is cheap so you can't beat that but other stuff is better
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?