BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Kirkwood, NY
Where I live I have no other options. Most of the representatives I have spoken to are rude, and want to get off the phone too quickly. I don't feel like they care about their customers at all. In addition I feel they over charge for their services.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Zanesville, OH
I have been a customer for the past 8 years some of there prices are expensive but if you call they can help lower your rate I have done this in the past awesome customer service!!
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Madison, OH
Excellent connection throughout our whole house. Easy customer service. If there is a problem they fix it in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend Time Warner Cable internet.
Briana H.
Briana H.
Time Warner is always touch and go for me. Their customer service is a joke and the Internet is always going in and out, plus they are expensive. I always prefer Fios over them but the area you live in always decides your cable provider unfortunately.
Sefika L.
Sefika L.
Utica, Ny
We use time warner cable as a internet provider and we have pretty awesome internet but if you have a problem don't call them because they by far have the worst customer service ever
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Every bill we have to fight with them for random extra charges. They always take them off but the next month they are right back on there with no explanation of what the charges are.
Ilanna V.
Ilanna V.
CHANGE FROM VERIZON TO TIME WARNER AND NEVER LOOKING BACK!!! i cannot stress how great they are. Internet reaches every room. Their TV app for your computer/phone is perfect when someone hogs the TV (PLUS they have all channels on the app, not like Verizon) plus so much more channels offered for a lower price than Verizon. best company EVERRRRRR
Amy D.
Amy D.
We absolutely love Time Warner Cable. We have had very few problems with them and the problems we've had, their customer service has been extremely nice and fixed it right away!!!!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Buffalo, New York
I have been using Time Warner Cable for about 3 years now. I have cable and internet through them. The internet speed is really fast. Minimal lapses in anything. Wi-FI works great as well. The cable for the television is fantastic too. Customer Service is friendly and helpful. They also allow you to get your own box! And they have bundle options.
Liz F.
Liz F.
Los Angeles, CA
TWC is okay...pricey, but so is every other ISP in our area. They're also more reliable now than they were 7 or 8 years ago when we started with them...although I would like a little less Netflix stuttering than we see now (couple of times a week).
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?