BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Emily M.
Emily M.
Durham, NC
Overpriced, just like most cable companies. It is much better than Comcast, though.. Haven't had nearly as many problems with my wireless internet or internet connection speed. The packages offered for cable aren't worth purchasing, so we use Netflix, Sling, and a digital antenna.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Columbus, OH
Very hit or miss and quite expensive. Wifi in my house doesn't have a great range with their provided equipment and they don't offer the highest speeds in my area. Network is often down, too.

However, customer service has done a great job assisting me and testing when requested.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Goldsboro , NC
The Internet service in my area (Goldsboro, NC) is so spotty, even at non-peak hours. I paid extra for faster internet and still I get slow service. And don't even get me started on customer service..
Evalani D.
Evalani D.
Mililani, HI
Although the monthly payments are really expensive in my opinion, the quality is worth it. The Internet is really fast, and you can stream movies music etc. they could also improve with their customer service. Sometimes when I call them for help I am on hold for a long time.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
I've had Time Warner in both my current and last residence and neither place did I receive acceptable intent even though I am paying for the highest speed. The cost is way too high for something that hardly ever works.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Had to call numerous times over past 5 years about Internet. Only worked in 2 rooms of the house for wireless. Only agreed to come to house to fix it when I called to cancel services. All the tech did was put another box and it is working great, but 5 years and numerous complaints. Also cancelled the cable service they kept increasing the price of service after 2 years was up. Sale prices are only for new customers and they do t give sales for loyal ones.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Winchester, KY
I give one star because time warner cable doesn't work like it should. I am always losing all my channels. And my on demand is never working. Their customer service doesn't get anything done either.
Kathrine W.
Kathrine W.
El Paso, TX
Poor service in my area, but there are no other options for cable TV and Internet in my neighborhood. Good customer service experience so far, no complaints. A bit pricey for the service we get especially since Internet is slow despite having the highest speed available.
Jacqueline J.
Jacqueline J.
Richmond, KY
I love time Warner cable with the T.V , it's great and you can watch a TV show you where dieing to see if you missed it. there internet isn't so great, it lags and you'll loose connection constantly.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Georgetown, IN
Time Warner is really expensive. When the service works, it's great. Unfortunately, my signal drops all the time, which is incredibly frustrating. Not really worth what they charge, but, I live in a semi-rural area, and our internet options are limited. Would not recommend.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?