BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Monday C.
Monday C.
Mount Dora, FL
The customer service department is easy to reach and they are extremely helpful, this is what I love most about the company. The least favorite part is the price for product
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I have one of the cheaper plans twc offer and I have to take several off of the WiFi to work for up to 3 devices with only one of the. Streaming it work great..
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Huntersville, NC
While internet speeds are normally good and service is not too spotty, the yearly call to get our rate back down after our "promotion" ends is really annoying. Specias should be advertised for customers as a way to keep loyal customers
Kayleigh D.
Kayleigh D.
Waynesville, OH
The internet is okay at best. The customer service is literally the worst. Time Warner is like an inside joke. If you have it you hate it and if you don't have it you hate it.
Krysta L.
Krysta L.
Halfmoon, NY
I am not a big fan of TWC. Some normal cable channels don't work on our TV for some reason and they always hit you with weird fees on your bill. The customer service is awful.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Waukesha, WI
The time warner cable phone app is never working. I am never able to record shows from my phone or check the listing. Customer service always has a very long wait as well.
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
I love Time Warner always new perks. they have 100+ free movies as well as other movies to rent from. Such a large variety. Ive experienced Direct TV and it is good but I don't see anything beating Time Warner's prices and add ons.
Christina W.
Christina W.
I HATE TIME WARNER CABLE WITH THE FIRE OF 1000 SUNS!!! They overcharge, give terrible service, and every time I turn around my bill is going up. I would switch companies in a heartbeat but there is no other competitor where I live.
denise F.
denise F.
Dayton, OH
Time Warner allows me to get all the channels I want, on-demand services and internet all in one place at an affordable price. we have been happy to use Time Warner for many years now.
Lauren b.
Lauren b.
Greenville, TX
Look I've always been satisfied with time warner. Anytime I've had an issue they get it resolved quickly. They always look for my cheapest option when I call. I love it.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?