BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Doreen K.
Doreen K.
Very expensive to have. They do have all the channels everyone wants and several packages to select however the channels I would want end up costing so much in the long run. If I did not bundle I would not be using this service. I would not recommend this either.
Karrah L.
Karrah L.
Arlington, TX
Good company. I don't have any complaints at all. Every time I've had an issue or concern it's been handled properly and timely. Customer service is great as well, always helpful and friendly.
Angela D.
Angela D.
E Waterboro, ME
I have a love hate relationship with time warner. They are the only internet provider I. The area so I am stuck with them but I feel they are over priced and take advantage of a simple luxury.
Poca A.
Poca A.
Delmar, NY
I really dislike Time Warner Cable. I've had several bad experiences with them but they are the only cable network available in my area. They also just raise my bill by $30 and I only have the basic package. If I had a choice I would definitely go somewhere else
Deven C.
Deven C.
This provider has been great so far, when I have a problem they have been able to help. Trying to get someone out to your house though to fix something could take a while, but otherwise it's been a good provider.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Morongo Valley, CA
Our internet is slow and often faulty. i find that even though help representatives say that our connection is strong enough it is barely able to support the three household computers, and when my tablet and sons Xbox are added someone always loses connection.
B M.
B M.
Euless, TX
No issues for all the few years I've had it. CHannels are always working no issue with on demand ordering. No issues with the stations going outt. The customer service for the company is very professional and polite. Will continue to keep service until I see otherwise.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Chelsea, ME
The only reason I continue with Time Warner is due to the hassle of switching providers. The prices are outrageous and customer service is lacking. I now only have basic cable and internet.
Laura Z.
Laura Z.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Worst service ever. Price goes up annually and no one can explain why. When I moved 10 blocks in Queens my bill went up $25 - no one can explain why either. No other provider in my neighborhood so total monopoly.
Tina M.
Tina M.
North Hills, CA
Time Warner isn't bad for the most part have no problems goes out sometimes but what company doesn't have those issues every once and awhile. They are good about getting things fixed and the techs so far have all been friendly and seem to know what they are doing.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?