BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sandy W.
Southport, NC
Time Warner Cable is the best! No interruptions because of the weather, no blackouts. With DirectTV, the picture is always freezing up for one reason or another.
Rebecca Z.
Byron, NY
We only use time warner for internet. The prices are fair, and haven't randomly changed like some other companies we have previously used.
Katelyn C.
Erie, PA
The service itself is good. But whenever I have to talk to people to ask questions, they are very pushy about a deal I'm supposed to have.
Heather H.
Holly Springs, NC
Techie Expert
Meh. TWC has terrible customer service, they overcharge for their channels, but they are literally the only option we have so we use them.
Marlea M.
Napoleon , OH
We have used time warner cable for years, and overall they're an okay company. We have had issues in the past but don't really have any other cable companies around to switch to.
Valerie H.
Copperas Cove, TX
Though the internet service is great, it is an expensive service. I feel like Time Warner could really stand to lower their bundle rates.
Kiara L.
Avon, IN
The service is terrible they are rude and will charge for no reason DO NOT GIVE HEM YOUR CARD. Also the Internet can't hold many devices.
Denise S.
Time Warner has the best service even though their high I have never had a problem with them and I have been a loyal customer for 9 years
Jasmine K.
Woodland Hls, CA
Just your standard internet company. Nothing special. I have had a few problems with them, but that is standard for any internet company.
Samantha H.
Jacksonville, NC
Customer service is beyond amazing. My only complaint is the pricing. Its just a tad expensive after the first year my bill went up $20!!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?