BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Columbia, SC
I have been in my house 2 years and am on my 4th router. The first time they didn't give us one to work with highest speeds, the next two just wouldn't connect to wireless devices in the house after about 3 months.
Brynn B.
Brynn B.
Syracuse , NY
We recently switched our cable provider from time warner cable to direct tv. Time warner cable is overpriced and has poor customer service. I will never recommend for anyone to have time warner.
Meh. they're pretty much all the same product. what makes or breaks it is the price and customer service. The price is meh and the customer service is just less than desirable and i would be here for a good two hours typing the ways. I don't have many options where I live.
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Lincoln, NE
Terrible customer service. Horribly expensive. Very subpar connection especially since we pay an arm and a leg. Really hoping we will have another option one day soon so we can escape from TWC.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Fairfield, OH
Time Warner is alright. It works well most of the time, and the internet is fast when it does. However, it cuts in and out a lot, and their customer service hasn't been the best.
Shawna F.
Shawna F.
San Diego, CA
I strongly dislike this company, very difficult to make changes to your account or cancel. And they are always changing the channels I get and recently made me install a digital adapter. Not the greatest customer service either. Trying a new cable company soon.
Han r.
Han r.
yonkers, NY
Techie Expert
New service centers in NY are much more efficient than before. Internet speeds were horrendous in my soho apt but we called and got upgraded to faster speeds free. Be sure to get the new router that can handle faster speeds- they did not mention this at first but once we got it it started working satisfactorily.
Robyn G.
Robyn G.
If I could get a better cable company I would.. Time Warners prices are too high, they have loiusy customer service and I'm tired of having to buy packages instead of just the channels I want
Hannah-Lynn B.
Hannah-Lynn B.
Corbin, KY
It's hit or miss usually with them. I have the Internet only and it's kinda expensive. I haven't had a bad issue with them yet but I know a bunch of people who have. They can be rude though.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Terre Haute, IN
I give them a two start because at least the cable works pretty well. But the internet is terrible!! Even if you have upgraded the internet it still doesn't work like it should. You must also reset your modem at least once every few days to get even a connection.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?