BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Somerset, KY
The Internet is fast and the channel selection is good, but we suffered several outages and price hikes this year. It doesn't pay to stay with a company for long term anymore.
Felicia V.
Felicia V.
They are great with providing good customer service and maintenance. Sometimes the Internet could use a little boost tho. But all in all a great company and love the service.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I have one of the cheaper plans twc offer and I have to take several off of the WiFi to work for up to 3 devices with only one of the. Streaming it work great..
Krysta L.
Krysta L.
Halfmoon, NY
I am not a big fan of TWC. Some normal cable channels don't work on our TV for some reason and they always hit you with weird fees on your bill. The customer service is awful.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
It seems as though are cable box has issues on a monthly basis, but our internet is good, and tech support does a good job.
Yareni G.
Yareni G.
Anaheim, CA
I just moved to my new apartment in August and stared using time warner and I have to say I like it but don't love it. It's a good service very good wifi but too expensive.
toni p.
toni p.
Somerset, NJ
Time warner is good service, good price, only problem I have is the on demand, I do prefer comcast.. but other than that i plan to stick with it
Kayleigh D.
Kayleigh D.
Waynesville, OH
The internet is okay at best. The customer service is literally the worst. Time Warner is like an inside joke. If you have it you hate it and if you don't have it you hate it.
denise F.
denise F.
Dayton, OH
Time Warner allows me to get all the channels I want, on-demand services and internet all in one place at an affordable price. we have been happy to use Time Warner for many years now.
Christina W.
Christina W.
I HATE TIME WARNER CABLE WITH THE FIRE OF 1000 SUNS!!! They overcharge, give terrible service, and every time I turn around my bill is going up. I would switch companies in a heartbeat but there is no other competitor where I live.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?