BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
The internet isn't the best and we have had a lot of trouble with our box. We can only pause and record on the up stairs TV and every where else with a box, it doesn't work. It's just nerve racking.
Jacqueline J.
Jacqueline J.
Richmond, KY
I love time Warner cable with the T.V , it's great and you can watch a TV show you where dieing to see if you missed it. there internet isn't so great, it lags and you'll loose connection constantly.
Ashlee V.
Ashlee V.
There are times where twc is good but to be honest I wish I could get a different provider. They are super expensive for even having basic cable. The also negative about twc is if I want to watch a show online that needs a cable provider most of the time they are not on there.
Heidi D.
Heidi D.
Chittenango, NY
People will always have bad things to cay about their cable provider, but i really have no complaints. Last time I needed a service call I got someone out that same day and have had no issues since
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Georgetown, IN
Time Warner is really expensive. When the service works, it's great. Unfortunately, my signal drops all the time, which is incredibly frustrating. Not really worth what they charge, but, I live in a semi-rural area, and our internet options are limited. Would not recommend.
jolina w.
jolina w.
El Paso, TX
Cable and Internet works great we have no issues with thise. Although our on demand services don't always work. We've gotten a different cable box and modem but it only worked for so long... costumer service is AMAZING.. hopefully that can find a solution to our problem.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Had to call numerous times over past 5 years about Internet. Only worked in 2 rooms of the house for wireless. Only agreed to come to house to fix it when I called to cancel services. All the tech did was put another box and it is working great, but 5 years and numerous complaints. Also cancelled the cable service they kept increasing the price of service after 2 years was up. Sale prices are only for new customers and they do t give sales for loyal ones.
Taira X.
Taira X.
Time Warner is great. I love the on demand feature and recording that allows us to record and watch later. The best thing is OC 16 sports here in Hawaii. We are able to watch high school sports.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Not a fan! They are expensive, customer service sucks! When you call with an issue you get someone who doesn't speak English and is probably not even in this country, the service itself sucks as well. If I had a better option I would choose it instead. I HATE this company.
Ziggy G.
Ziggy G.
Ladson, SC
I'm not sure how I feel about their services. I was told that I was going to get free showtime when I signed up but I did not. When I brought it to someone's attention was given the run around.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?