BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Jacqueline J.
Jacqueline J.
Richmond, KY
I love time Warner cable with the T.V , it's great and you can watch a TV show you where dieing to see if you missed it. there internet isn't so great, it lags and you'll loose connection constantly.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Georgetown, IN
Time Warner is really expensive. When the service works, it's great. Unfortunately, my signal drops all the time, which is incredibly frustrating. Not really worth what they charge, but, I live in a semi-rural area, and our internet options are limited. Would not recommend.
Heidi D.
Heidi D.
Chittenango, NY
People will always have bad things to cay about their cable provider, but i really have no complaints. Last time I needed a service call I got someone out that same day and have had no issues since
Kathrine W.
Kathrine W.
El Paso, TX
Poor service in my area, but there are no other options for cable TV and Internet in my neighborhood. Good customer service experience so far, no complaints. A bit pricey for the service we get especially since Internet is slow despite having the highest speed available.
jolina w.
jolina w.
El Paso, TX
Cable and Internet works great we have no issues with thise. Although our on demand services don't always work. We've gotten a different cable box and modem but it only worked for so long... costumer service is AMAZING.. hopefully that can find a solution to our problem.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
The internet isn't the best and we have had a lot of trouble with our box. We can only pause and record on the up stairs TV and every where else with a box, it doesn't work. It's just nerve racking.
Taira X.
Taira X.
Time Warner is great. I love the on demand feature and recording that allows us to record and watch later. The best thing is OC 16 sports here in Hawaii. We are able to watch high school sports.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Columbia, SC
I have been in my house 2 years and am on my 4th router. The first time they didn't give us one to work with highest speeds, the next two just wouldn't connect to wireless devices in the house after about 3 months.
Ziggy G.
Ziggy G.
Ladson, SC
I'm not sure how I feel about their services. I was told that I was going to get free showtime when I signed up but I did not. When I brought it to someone's attention was given the run around.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Not a fan! They are expensive, customer service sucks! When you call with an issue you get someone who doesn't speak English and is probably not even in this country, the service itself sucks as well. If I had a better option I would choose it instead. I HATE this company.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?