BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Crystal W.
Leland, NC
The package is over priced for what it is. They basically have a monopoly going I here. The reason I gave it 5 stars is because the reception is great on the cable.
april G.
Fort Thomas, KY
We made the mistake of switching to Cincinnati Bell Fiber Optics and switched back to Time Warner within 3 mos. Time Warner is way faster with our internet as well.
Monique H.
Akron, OH
We had time warner cabel for years when we bought our house. The service was bad. When the tech would come out to fix it, it would work for like 2 days and go right back to freezing, and pixels. Switched to somebody else.
Megan Y.
Pls Vrds Est, CA

Decent quality internet and cable but impossible to get ahold of any customer service rep. They also don't show up when they say they will.
Lexi G.
Conway, SC
I would rather have any other cable provider. Always crashes and very expensive. We always need it reset or someone to come look at our TV and its just not worth it
jenni l.
Palm Harbor, FL
Time Warner Cable has rather a rather reliable service overall. Their phone apps are a bit lacking but even those are slowly improving with time and customer usage.
Hannah S.
Overall good service. They are available to help you and send nice tech people. They offer nice promotional deals that last around a year. Happy with the service.
Hazel F.
Waipahu, Hi
Service is ok, I wish they can get to you faster when you have trouble with your internet or cable! I hate how you need to wait for the next availability! They need faster service!
Maria H.
Oxford, OH
It is usually fine at home, but unfortunately there have been some websites that do not include time warner cable as part of their program.
Robin R.
Lockport, NY
Time Warner can be very hit or miss, and my family has had our fair share of problems with them. As of recent they have been better though.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?