BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
Terrible customer service. On more than one occasion we have gotten out bill and have had services added to our account that we never asked for and have no idea why they are there. We dropped them for cable and if we had another option in our area for Internet we would have it. The quality really isn't that great either.
Darcel D.
Darcel D.
Durham, NC
We have had Time Warner Cable for 2 years and the service has been horrible. Customer service isn't helpful with explaining the monthly fluctuations in monthly bills and will often lie to you to get you to keep your service.
Kat G.
Kat G.
San Antonio, TX
Charge too much for services, cable is always going out or the box messes up and they just find something to blame it on they can never hold their own accountability. Wish there was a cheaper package without cutting so much
Angela C.
Angela C.
Cincinnati, OH
Everything is average for time warner cable. The internet always goes out when someone is using the phone just like the old days lol. The TV seems fine until every once in a while it'll go out for hours. Sometimes it will make weird screeching noises. No matter how much a worker comes out here it'll never be fixed
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Plain City, OH
TWC is the only option we have in our area. When your things work, everything is fine. When you have issues, they seem to work the SLOWEST and without any rush. They aren't terrible, but they aren't the worst. At least the signal is still there if there is a storm unlike if you have satellite and it storms outside.
Alex W.
Alex W.
Gibsonville, NC
I don't usually have problems with my internet. Of course an outage can happen, but I can't recall one that was really life shattering and lasted more than an afternoon. I've had an overall good experience with the company.
Celesta D.
Celesta D.
Los Angeles, CA
Time Warner is a decent provider. We rarely had an issue with them. I love the On-demand option. It just became too expensive without doing much to justify the ever increasing rate. We since have switched over to Direct TV.
Erin A.
Erin A.
Baldwinsville , NY
We haven't had many problems with our Time Warner Cable service, good consistent streaming throughout the 2+ years we've used them. My only complaint is that our bill went up around $20 after the first year with no notice.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
I use Time Warner because it is literally my only option in NYC. I hope to switch to a new provider as soon as one becomes available. I am not a fan of them at all. I am only giving them 2 stars instead of 1 because the two men they sent to set up the cable and internet were very polite and arrived on time.
Kiana R.
Kiana R.
They are okay. Internet is good, sometimes they have problems with their older modems. So just make sure you check that yours is the updated ones cause they will switch it out. they're plans can be confusing sometimes tho.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?