BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
penny s.
penny s.
Pineville, KY
The internet is okay but the billing system is not consistent.The company promotes really cheap prices but changes the prices. They do have great online payment and usage information.
Shawna V.
Shawna V.
Lancaster, CA
I have had multiple issues over the past 18 years of having there service. i can say the custumer service has always been great they do try to help.fix any problem as quickly as possible
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
I've had a lot of issues with my internet for years and they're pretty useless when it comes to helping it's a whole bunch of idk and I've had issues lately with my TV connection as well
Matthew S.
Matthew S.
Albany, NY
I was told if I didn't give them a 5-star review my service would be cut off indefinitely. Also, they've taken my cat hostage. Please help me get Mr. Waffles back by liking my review.
Allison A.
Allison A.
This works fine for us. Share with six people on a medium bandwidth and doesn't seem to give us issues most of the time. Easy installation, as the house isn't equipped for fiber optics.
Krystle O.
Krystle O.
New Windsor, NY
We have generally had a pretty good experience, but recently had to cut out cable substantially due to the rising costs. We miss cable, but prices were just getting way too high for us!
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
I've had time warner for a provider for many years now and I doubt I ever switch to anything else. Reliable service for customers if their cables out.
Heather O.
Heather O.
Temple, TX
The most unreliable experience someone could ever experience. The internet is down for several hours several times a month, then slower than molasses
Erica M.
Erica M.
Dothan, AL
For the most part I am pleased with my experiencea with the customer service department...don't really care for their instant play/On Demand menu interface I almost hate it. As for the service I have been pleasantly surprised at how much I love it.
chinny I.
chinny I.
Wylie, TX
The cable service and TV stations is good, i have all the channels that i regularly watch but sometimes their internet service is a little bit slow.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?