BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Brittany M.
Utica, NY
Horrible service and even worse customer service. If I had access to ANYTHING else that was affordable and worked in storms, I would use it.
Caitlin P.
Austin , TX
I've heard awful things about time warner in the past, but my experience with them the past few months have been great. Their customer service line has been very helpful so far. It does seem a little overpriced though.
Samantha V.
Delaware, OH
We are not happy with TWC at all but unfortunately we don't have any other options in our area currently. The customer service is terrible and the cost is too high.
Julianna H.
Durham, NC
Time Warner is one of the worst cable providers ever. I cannot wait for Google fiber to come to my area. It is horrible how they have created a monopoly in my area.
Erica R.
New Vienna, OH
Prices are high. Customer service is always crappy with foreigners you can't understand. The internet goes in and out. Fees, fees, more fees
Rachel G.
Conway, AR
I have mixed thoughts about TMW cable. When service is on, it's great and I have great connection and speed. However, I find myself without connection or spotty connection more often than not and it takes forever to fix.
Aarika D.
I have used a different provider before but Time Warner i always comes back to. The package i have is great and reasonable for my location. I have great internet speeds and can get in contact with them quickly and easily.
Kaitlyn C.
Syracuse, NY
Literally the worst. Service is slow and unreliable. I wouldn't have it but Verizon fios isn't in my service district or something like that
Brianna D.
New Providnce, NJ
Great service! After struggling with another company for almost a month, TWC came in within the week to install our modem and get it working.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
We always have internet problems and nobody can seem to fix it. We keep having cable guys out but the same problem returns after a day or so
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?