BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Judith V.
Judith V.
Diamond Bar, CA
NOOOO... this is the worst, most over charging cable company out there. They are shady and I will not do business with them again.
Kayle C.
Kayle C.
Syracuse , NY
To be honest I hated TWC when we first bought our house. We have home security, cable, Internet and home phone. They have since fixed the problem with our connection and are making strides in better customer service
Katie B.
Katie B.
Burlington, Nc
I'm using Time Warner Cable but honestly wouldn't recommend them to any one else. They have shown to be deceptive on pricing and have little to no regard towards their customers when it comes to spike in their fees.
Paula G.
Paula G.
Centerville, OH
Their customer service is terrible. You are always on the phone forever and they never know what they are talking about so they have to transfer you serveral times. If it was not for their lower rates I would switch.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Time Warner is the only service available in my building. I am not a fan of the company at all. Every single month my bill changes fees and costs and i have to call them and redo and go through everything to make adjustments. I personally think their fees are extremely high for their services as well.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Brooklyn, NY
They often over charge us and I have to call and get the bill fixed. Takes forever to get a real person. Our internet service could be stronger. Overall, it's our only option or we would go somewhere else. Always a new problem.
Darlene N.
Darlene N.
Jonesport, ME
We love Time Warner Cable over the other options. We had a "dish" for a long time, and when Time Warner was run through our area, we switched and have never regretted it. Cheaper pricing and always friendly service.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Ithaca, NY
This company is a constant headache. Make sure you get anything they promise you in writing. I was told they would install the internet for free but they slapped the fee on with the first bill. it took several phone calls to get the fee removed and their customer service left a lot to be desired.
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Techie Expert
It has such a slow connection. Constantly dropping the devices. When streaming videos from Netflix or Hulu it takes quite a bit to load and it is even worse if my roommate is home and using his devices. Wish there were more options available in my building /area but sadly the New York area I am in is very limited.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Graham, NC
I love my service with Time warner cable its a little bit pricey but I feel that it is worth it. I don't real have any problems with it missing up but if I do I find that they are very fast at fixing the problem.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?