BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Andrea R.
Kapolei, HI
I LOVE TIME WARNER! I don't have too many issues with my service and when I do they are a call away and they get all problems solved quickly.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
The absolute worst company. Extremely over priced and has the worst service. Unfortunately it is the only cable company available in my area.
Sophie N.
Los Angeles, CA
Time warner is great! Their customer service is extremely helpful and that is something that is very important to me. They have always helped me when I have needed it
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
I've never had a problem with time warner before . They always come around the time they say they will and our internet doesn't go out every 2 days like frontier does .
Bridgette P.
The prices aren't as good as they could be. They always lure you in with those intro offers and then hike them up throughout the contract. Contracts are another thing, when did that start happening for cable service? Sheesh.
Roxie K.
Salisbury , NC
Pretty good but their prices change too often - we recently switched our cable to dish because of this (had to keep the internet because they are the best for our area)
Lori A.
Youngstown
To pricey. Service always goes out both internet and cable and they don't want to ever credit you. We have no tv. For a month and they acted like they did us a favor
Dawn M.
Murray, KY
I have a lot of issues daily with my services between cable channels not coming in or are messed up where it freezes in show. Internet goes in & out quite frequently.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
We are always having trouble with our cable company. The remote works here or there and we loose channels a lot. they don't give you a reduced rate unless you ask .
Judy A.
New Albany, OH
The cable channels break up so when I am recording shows on my dvr, it skips or crackles during playback. Other than this problem, we are satisfied with the service.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?