BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Renee C.
Renee C.
EUCLID, OH
Exceptionally reliable service, but the cost is far too high. New customers get great deals while loyal customers are ignored. I've used this service for nearly 20 years and there's absolutely no reward for loyalty- quite the opposite, in fact.
Emily B.
Emily B.
I don't like calling time warner cables customer service line but whenever I go into their physical store, they always go out of their way to help!
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Boerne, TX
Unfortunately this is the best of the worst options we have for ISP. The customer service isn't the greatest, and it usually takes a couple of tries to fix anything. I'm not a fan.
julie j.
julie j.
Oak Hill, OH
It has a lot of channel offers but not happy with service I get. Was having a lot of problems for many weeks got run around when I called, problem finally fixed but after many weeks of not getting to watch too many shows I got a whole $25 credit!
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Addison, TX
So far so good! This is the first year I 've used Time Warner! I love their DVR system and On Demand. I like you can watch TV on your phone as well
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Dayton, Oh
I have TWC for Internet and landline, so far no issues with either. The Internet is fast and reliable no buffering when watching movies online. No dropped signals on the landline
Casey K.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
I haven't had any issues recently with TWC. There hasn't been any outages since I've had it (about 2 years). I used to have a problem with their billing, but that has been corrected.
Annette V.
Annette V.
Honolulu, HI
My husband and I don't have their cable since we have Hulu and Netflix, but we do have Time Warners' internet service and it's great! Really fast too when I comes to streaming and gaming.
Cate R.
Cate R.
Durham, NC
Although the Internet speed is fantastic, the customer service is terrible. They hold the monopoly in my area which allows them to treat their customers poorly with no consequences.
Paige S.
Paige S.
My family and i love our Tv channels but the customer service at time warner has not been so good, for that reason, Ii would not recommend them and they raise your bill randomly
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?