BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Charlotte, NC
I only use time warner for Internet services and it is ok. It can be spotty sometimes. I also think their prices are a little high for what you get. I have a standard internet option and it's about $35.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Racine, Wi
I'm not the biggest fan of Time Warner. I think they are always messing with internet speeds to try to get you to purchase the higher package. Also, the cable box lags so badly I would like to throw it.
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Brooklyn , NY
Time Warner cable can be good and bad. The good this is that cable is always available. There's plenty of channels to watch along with movies. And they have dvr option. Internet is sometimes slow though
Leticia F.
Leticia F.
Palmdale, Ca
Time warner is honestly so expensive, their customer service is crap I've had people yell at me over the phone. Their internet is fast but there's always some shortage or problem with the service. The TV also
Sara L.
Sara L.
Woodstock, NY
This is our only option for cable Internet and television. They often throttle our speeds or block popular websites despite claiming g otherwise. I wish we had the option of using a more reputable brand.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Orange, TX
I've had TW for several years and it seems the service is declining. It may be related to location, but prices raise and connectivity decreases. Our Internet drops several times per day, with no solution.
Cassey F.
Cassey F.
Baltimore, MD
I use their wifi service. It's good they came right away to install which is a big plus and the service is okay. Not a fan that every month they have hidden charges and have to call them up to complain.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Pricing is horrible. TWC always seems to add on fees to the bill- and without notification. I have three stars because they recently changed up their customer service/ it appears to be improving. Also, my family and I called and complained three or four times I one month because of issues and they sent us $150 bids gift card if we stayed with them for an additional 3 months. That was a plus!
Sharayah S.
Sharayah S.
Louisville, KY
They lie about speeds, arguably throttle their users, and are way overpriced. Also, what gives about not letting me pay for the fastest internet option solo? I have to bundle it with cable?? No thank you!
Kendyll L.
Kendyll L.
Charlotte, NC
I have Time Warner Cable because it is all that is offered in my area. The quality of the internet and the cable are great, but definitely not worth the amount of money I spend a month. I look forward to moving to an area that has cheaper options such at Direct TV or AT&T U-Verse
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?