BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jamie F.
I haven't had any major problems with TWC. It is pretty expensive for phone, internet and cable but for the quality I guess I can't complain too much. The internet (basic is what I have) is pretty fast and there are a lot of channels on our TV. Sometimes the cable box will randomly reboot itself which can be annoying at times.
Amanda F.
We have had several problems with them, and although calling them is a good option and we have had pretty immediate responses, it hasn't seemed to help the problem. Doing research of our own and then telling them what problem we had is the best option we have found, but they literally don't really have a solution to solve the problem. We have even switched routers a couple of times. The service is actually really good - but the problem still hasn't been fixed
Amber G.
Columbia, SC
Tv service prices are way too high.! Internet is fairly decent and reliable most of the time ..prices are just way too expensive. Need to lower prices and have better deals for existing customers and not just new customers. Charge for everything and very rude staff working for the company they do not care about their customers
Elizabeth R.
Owensboro, KY
Sometimes the internet will work and other times it will stop working altogether, even when there's no problems in my area. Sometimes it runs slowly too. I gave it three our of five stars because it works but it's not the greatest. I live in an apartment complex and TWC is all that is offered here or I would change my service.
Terri C.
Canton, NY
Time Warner is a monopoly and unfortunately the only thing available in my area. They are overpriced and are not willing to work out deals with current customers but will do almost anything for a current customer. Can't wait for my agreement to be up so I can start streaming my television instead of overpaying for Time Warner!
Susan C.
Newton Falls, OH
Our package includes high dpeed cable, phone and severalbof the movie channel packages. We rarely have problems with outages. The cost of cable is outrageous and it is a shame there is no competition in the area other than satellite service because that may prompt lower prices. The variety of programs offered is satisfactory but I shouldn't have to watch commercials since I'm not buying cable to watch them. Commercials are the reason for 4 stars.
Marisa B.
San antonio, Tx
If I could give less I would. For one, out TV service was constantly out for one reason or another. I'm talking for about a week. They wouldn't give any refunds even though we were without service for a decent chunk of time. Customer service is horrible. The only reason we stayed is because there is nothing else in the area.
Amanda S.
Time warner cable is touch and go. It is very frustrating dealing with their customer service. Recently we spent 5 days calling customer service with no resolution. When we called to schedule a repairman we could not get a straight answer and then an appointment was scheduled for a time which caused my spouse to have to leave work early and inconvenienced our family.
Jennifer M.
Mount Orab, OH
This service is only ok. It's the only one in our area so we really have no choice but to use them. We are a six family household with many devices...I'd say our speed is slower than I feel it should be for the price we pay. There customer service is good and we rarely loose service in our area...just doesn't seem very fast.
Marlene T.
Merritt Is, FL
In the area where I reside, it is no longer called Time Warner but BrightHouse. Never the less, it's the same company. I do not have any problem with the service. hey provide both my cable and Internet. They have pretty decent customer service and there is rarely an outage. I'm certain there may be better companies out there, but this is one of the few available to me.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?