BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Dusty K.
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
I feel pretty neutral about Time Warner Cable. They do what they are supposed to do. I suppose they are expensive in the sense that they raise prices on you and don't really say when it's going to happen. It's a sneak attack, which isn't ideal. I don't have many other options where I live though, so they are fine.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Hate their billing and dishonesty. Each month is like a roller coaster of speaking to several different agents and supervisors to go by their word and honor set package prices. They will always raise your bill each month by Agee dollars due to their "taxes and surcharges" . Will never sign up with them ever again.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Buffalo, NY
I only use Time Warner for internet because it is really all that is available to me in my area. Their customer service is terrible and so is their pricing. I can't think of one good thing about their service, other than it works. I would not recommend Time Warner internet to anyone unless it is their only option.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Otisville, NY
We had a different network before we switched providers. I have to say I wouldn't even think about going back. Time warner cable was super helpful and the representative set our entire house up and stayed with us for a few hours to make sure we were comfortable with the new system. Super helpful and great service.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
I used to watch TV quite frequently, but in the past year, I watch TV about once a week. I usually just watch netflix. However, when I did watch cable I usually had a pretty good experience. There were instances, however, where the TV would freeze up, but TWC would help fix it immediately. Great customer service.
Joyce A.
Joyce A.
Brea, CA
I have been using Time Warner for my internet for over 10 years and am very happy with their service. I recently had problems with my computer losing the internet connection. I called customer service and they walked me through the steps of unplugging the modem and router, and reconnecting to correct the problem.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
The one thing I love about Time Warner cable, is if you have any problem, call 611, and they are right there to help. they are so friendly and helpful. I cant say affordable. It was one price for a year...then it skyrocketed....but my husband called, and a nice conversation brought it down to somewhat reasonable.
Keri F.
Keri F.
Bellefontaine, OH
Very dissatisfied! We have had a lot of trouble with our DVR service. When the techs come to the house they are great, but the call line people have no idea what they are doing. One night I spent over 4 hours on the phone trying to get issues resolved. Still having equipment issues. Freezing up, no DVR lists etc.
Penny B.
Penny B.
Syracuse
I have phone, tv and internet. Sometimes have issues with getting tv channels I watch regularly. They consistently jack their bill and I have to call when it gets out of hand and threaten to cancel. (which I would if they didn't cut me some slack). I would recommend to others but warn them of the price increases.
Xen N.
Xen N.
Hebron, OH
Due to lack of options, I never have any other choice. Better than satellite. Wishing I had better FIOS in my area too. They just merged with another company so who knows, maybe they will sink to the ranks of comcast and I will finally be able to understand every Customer Service Horror story I read on Buzzfeed.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?