BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Heather S.
Heather S.
Eastvale, CA
We use Time Warner because that is our only cable option. I do not like that I can only record one show and to record a second I have to watch one. The charge for additional DVR boxes is a little expensive. The internet is a little slow but works well when satelite TV is out. The cost is a little high for a bundle package.
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Lexington, KY
First of all this company changes it's name on a dime. The prices are rather high but our area gives us very little choice. They changed the internet modem claiming the speed would me higher and I have had more issues with streaming and the signal. They need to work on their products before I will recommend them to anyone.
Angelia M.
Angelia M.
Shelby, NC
There wireless service is less than desirable. It's intermittent, especially during storms or unsettling weather. The customer service is unreliable because for some reason they don't keep records of the last conversation you had with them. It's annoying & they will disconnect you even when you make arrangements with them.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Richardson, TX
Really bad in general, but recently the customer service has been really good. My university uses Time Warner for Internet for on campus living, and every time we have finals it seems the internet goes out which is ridiculous. Time warner should know they provide Internet to a university and should prepare for heavy usage.
L. P.
L. P.
Apex, NC
Techie Expert
I have been a long standing customer for some years not because I want to but because there just simply aren't any other choices. In the past TWC had terrible customer service however I am noticing a change in the way they do business and how they handle their customers. They are definitely on the way up if this continues.
Shayla N.
Shayla N.
Clay, NY
In general I hate Time Warner but this experience was very pleasant. Nice employee. Comfortable waiting area with Wi-Fi (one should hope an internet company would offer wi-fi!) Short wait times. No hassle. Time Warner in general is a giant corporate monster with terrible customer service but I'm reassured by this location.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Duncan, SC
Great cable provider. Works well and have had little to no problems. At one point we briefly switched to AT&T and then I was convinced that this was the better cable provider. It could be more inexpensive, as if is quite expensive, especially compared to the commercials, but will confined to use for the foreseeable future.
Krista P.
Krista P.
Cohoes , NY
I have had many ups and downs with this company. My prices are always increasing until I call and complain about their increases. My service is normally steady and does not go in and out. I did have one bad experience with them not coming out to a scheduled install and took them 4 days later to get someone out to my home.
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
Lorain, OH
I honestly love my cable company! i never have a problem with them when it comes down to it the service is splendid indeed and i suggest that others should get this cable company. not only is it affordable but it is the people are very understanding when you have problems with the service which rarely ever happens for me.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
It's okay, but I can't pause live tv. I also havnt been able to record shows. The customer service representatives do a good job over the phone when helping with any cable issues I have. My wifi sometimes goes in and out which can be annoying. Do not be late on payments , my card went and had me a 45 dollar overdraft fee.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?