BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
grace W.
Gorham, ME
This is the fastest internet avaialbel to us but I hate this company more than anything and will switch as soon as something else is available even if I have to pay more.
Courtney J.
College Station, TX
There have only been a few instances where I have been disappointed in my cable and internet service. They are quick to come out and see what the problem is. When something needs to be updated I just go down to the store and switch the old one out.
Megan H.
Bangor, ME
Very good cable company. very useful and so many channels plus DVR so if I miss a show its always right there.
Iduvina G.
Mesquite, TX
Sometimes the speed is no that great but it never disconnects from your devices. I had other and would have issues with connectivity but not time warner.
Annie O.
BOO! No good. We've got Time Warner Cable in NYC and the internet is terrible & customer service is usually useless. Not a big fan. If we decide to get cable we'll get rid of TWC.
Allison U.
Columbus , Oh
Great quality of service, only minor issues with the quality of the picture during bad weather.
Carissa W.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
We've had time warner cable for our internet for two years and have never had a problem! Fast internet! Our bill went up from $40 to $50 after the first year and we tried to get it back down but they won't.
Jen M.
Rochester, NY
Time Warner Internet is alright. The speeds vary from time to time and the price could probably be lower.
julie j.
Oak Hill, OH
It has a lot of channel offers but not happy with service I get. Was having a lot of problems for many weeks got run around when I called, problem finally fixed but after many weeks of not getting to watch too many shows I got a whole $25 credit!
Leah W.
Cincinnati, OH
Our internet is hit or miss, as is the customer service. Between unexplainable charges and rising prices, we are starting to look at other internet providers.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?