BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
kara P.
kara P.
Syracuse, NY
They have disappointed me many times. The internet keeps going out and the company talks about how they cant do anything or try to up charge me for more internet usage.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Only internet provider in our area, terrible service. Router needs reset often, customer service is slow, home visits to fix an issue take days. No discount for loss of wifi x 4 days.
Mariyah M.
Mariyah M.
Im not reAlly a fan of time warner they have a limited amount of channels with hundreds of repeat channels they don't have normal on demand like every other cabel network. Its annoying
Kara H.
Kara H.
Milwaukee, WI
Bad service. Thinking about cancelling and switching to at and t. We pay to much per month for cable and Internet. Need to call to cancel soon
Carli P.
Carli P.
Hilliard, OH
They're not the greatest with customer service, and the internet sometimes seems to get slow even though I live alone (and therefore don't share bandwith with anyone).
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
San Antonio, TX
I have been a Time Warner customer for a while. I have always thought their service was fairly good. For the most part, I am a happy customer.
Roxie K.
Roxie K.
Salisbury , NC
Pretty good but their prices change too often - we recently switched our cable to dish because of this (had to keep the internet because they are the best for our area)
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Horrible customer service and high prices unless you are a new subscriber. It's a constant battle to get good connection and the rates are ridiculous! Free me from the cable company!
Marisol M.
Marisol M.
I've had internet from Time Warner Cable for several years. I just changed the package, because it was a little lower in price. But I have to say that the speed sucks!
Chelse S.
Chelse S.
Terre Haute, IN
Internet is fast and reasonably priced. Their customer service is awesome. They always fix any problems we have immediately or come out the next day to get it fixed.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?